Dynadot

discuss Some People are selling plural names here of the singulars already having established business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

handpicked

Established Member
Impact
And also getting bids... is it not a dangerous trend?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say that if the people/business which are affected by this, should have registered the plural for protection. Maybe they think it is not important, as long as they have the trademark to protect them. Who knows? Without asking them. It might be more important if they don't have a trademark. I generally try to buy both, if it makes sense. I've even paid good money to add the plural to my singular. Sometimes I've even been sloppy and not registered the plural, and the registrant has put a business website up on the plural. Meaning. It's not for sale anymore. (Although everybody has a price... but anyway, out of my price range.).

I don't see much of a dangerous trend. It's been that way for some years already.

Last edited:
•••
OK

Last edited:
•••
Please mask the site domain so this doesn't show up in search results and cause problems for whoever wins that auction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back