IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello everyone,

It’s been over a year since I last shared the recent acquisitions post.
As always my purpose of sharing anything on this blog has been to make aware, share valuable information and something which could be helpful to my fellow domain investors. The shared acquisitions below can possibly help you to understand what kind of domains I acquire, why I acquire and definitely these types of domains do sell which is good to go through.

Today is the time I must share some of the domain acquisitions made in the recent past and I’ll keep the list a little longer than usual because I’m posting it after a long time:

DMSD.com – This 4L .com has been registered since 1991 and is the oldest domain in my portfolio. Have shared this separately from the below 4L .com domains mainly due to the most aged domain in my portfolio.

AVCM.com, JSPI.com, WWLS.com, SCDP.com, PGOF.com, KNGM.com, HLMS.com, NEID.com, CTNH.com, FRCT.com, NWBH.com, SPLG.com, AIVL.com, JNCH.com – It’s not important to acquire only pronounceable 4L .com domains but you can also buy random 4L .com domains which mainly contains premium letters such as (B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, N, P, R, S and T.) Non-premium letters include: J, K, Q, V, W, X, Y and Z. I’ve sold several premium as well as non-premium letters 4L domains because it’s not at all easy to acquire pronounceable 4L domains as they’re very costly. I sold SMKT.com for $75,000 which was the second last sale of 2021 for my portfolio.

ErinKelly.com, TracyWood.com, Creelman.com, KateMatthews.com, BrianDrake.com, Avijit.com, ParkerAnderson.com – I’ve been acquiring 1-2 words of person names which are quite good to have a small portion in your portfolio. They do sell but at a slow pace.

DeskNet.com – Can be used for content marketing, sales, management, events and more.

YoungRich.com – Well I’m young as well as rich in health :xf.wink: This one is good for wealth, money, health, beauty, etc. Highly brandable domain.

TotalHealthcare.com, VitaBio.com, AlfaMedical.com – Absolute perfect domains for the health industry.

MovingSystems.com – A great domain for a moving, relocation packers, freight and logistics company.

SmartCannabis.com – These two combinations of words make a great cannabis brand name.

MixReality.com – I know it would be a lot better had this domain be MixedReality.com but I’m happy to add this domain in my portfolio which is a fantastic domain for a company related to the virtual worlds.

MoneySecure.com – “Money” keyword definitely brings in more money if the other word makes sense with it.

NewsMania.com – A nice brandable domain for any news related media outlet.

LegalCrypto.com – Operate a legal crypto business on this domain :xf.wink:

Etherm.com – I can think of a company using for crypto related business.

ProfessionalSecurity.com – Perfect domain for a security related company.

SupStore.com – Could be used for superstore or any brandable store domain.

GreenStick.com – Such two word domains can be used for many purposes which is always a great addition to the portfolio.

Tanzo.com, Angla.com, Cauta.com, Butiko.com – These are the type of one word brandable domains which can be used for multipurposes like mentioned above (GreenStick.com) but those are two words.

TheFluid.com, TheCommunication.com, TheChildcare.com, – I’ve been slowly but consistently acquiring “The” keyword domains. I’ve sold a few in the past.

JIR.org, JSH.org – To make anyone understand easily, I would say that it’s always good to buy 3L .org in premium letters. Although this contains one non-premium letter “J” but I believe it’s a good one when “J” is at the start.

JbEnergy.com, GbMedical.com, JrTours.com, JaGlobal.com, EpSecurity.com – 2L + word is something I always keep adding in my portfolio. But keeping in mind that 2L are mainly premium letters and the word next to that is a strong keyword and is in demand.

Feel free to share your recent acquisitions and/or give your feedback on the domain acquisitions.

Also if you’ve similar quality domains I’ve shared and are looking to sell at investment level, do not hesitate to reach out to me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

Thanks for sharing

my only concern, would be the usage of the phrase "non-premium letters".

not saying or even implying that you are,
however, i know some use the phrase "non premium" to buy low from those who believe,

i've been in this "premium vs non premium letter" fight since the days of zesty @ 3char .com

with 3/4 letter names, placement or order of those letters in the domain is everything.

:)

on other side of similar names:
i bought "vitaorg.com" on gd closeout for $5, then transferred to fabulous.com, then the next year i let it drop
it sold in auction on NJ and i got $195 from the sale.

for comparable categories, i own> vitacream.com, several LLL.org, some 4L.com and a few "green" names
some health names > eldercaregiver.com, wellcareinsurance.com, wellcare.us, inhomestaffing.com
on the cannabis side > mobilepot.com
moving/transportation > mobiletrailerservice.com, towsRus.com

only acquired a handful of domains this year, and in total have around 200 names.

imo...

•••
Thank you.
You have always been my investment idol,
I look forward to some big sales like you one day,
I have been focusing on 4l.com investment,
I feel that sometimes the idea of the terminal is special,
Some domain names are sold at high prices,
But this domain name is not so good,
If the investor's bid is very low,
But the terminal is willing to pay a very high price,
Strictly speaking, every 4L will be sold at a high price,
It's only a matter of time,
It's just that I don't know if the domain name is still there when it is sold at a high price

•••
Would be amazing for nutritional supplements as well (huge industry).

•••
Hi

Thanks for sharing

however, i know some use the phrase "non premium" to buy low from those who believe,

i've been in this "premium vs non premium letter" fight since the days of zesty @ 3char .com

with 3/4 letter names, placement or order of those letters in the domain is everything.

i bought "vitaorg.com" on gd closeout for $5, then transferred to fabulous.com, then the next year i let it drop

for comparable categories, i own> vitacream.com, several LLL.org, some 4L.com and a few "green" names
some health names > eldercaregiver.com, wellcareinsurance.com, wellcare.us, inhomestaffing.com

only acquired a handful of domains this year, and in total have around 200 names.

imo...

I agree with you on "non-premium" letters. It was mainly for those who're new to this for understanding the basics of premium and non-premium letters.

VitaOrg.com was a nice grab in closeouts!

Thanks for sharing all your other recent acquisitions. I like some of them.

Best wishes!

•••
Very nice names and great mix of many industries. (y) (y) (y) for sharing

•••
@AbdulBasit.com
Really good names (y) i just thought did you have .xyz domains in your portfolio OR you are not interested in this extension ?
i mean same like one dictionary word or premium strong 2 words ?

•••
"premium letters such as (B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, N, P, R, S and T.) Non-premium letters include: J, K, Q, V, W, X, Y and Z".

I always felt that "P" was a non-premium. Other than that, I fully agree with this list.
May i know the reason why they are premium letters and non premium?

•••
Hello everyone,

It’s been over a year since I last shared the recent acquisitions post.
As always my purpose of sharing anything on this blog has been to make aware, share valuable information and something which could be helpful to my fellow domain investors. The shared acquisitions below can possibly help you to understand what kind of domains I acquire, why I acquire and definitely these types of domains do sell which is good to go through.

Today is the time I must share some of the domain acquisitions made in the recent past and I’ll keep the list a little longer than usual because I’m posting it after a long time:

DMSD.com – This 4L .com has been registered since 1991 and is the oldest domain in my portfolio. Have shared this separately from the below 4L .com domains mainly due to the most aged domain in my portfolio.

AVCM.com, JSPI.com, WWLS.com, SCDP.com, PGOF.com, KNGM.com, HLMS.com, NEID.com, CTNH.com, FRCT.com, NWBH.com, SPLG.com, AIVL.com, JNCH.com – It’s not important to acquire only pronounceable 4L .com domains but you can also buy random 4L .com domains which mainly contains premium letters such as (B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, N, P, R, S and T.) Non-premium letters include: J, K, Q, V, W, X, Y and Z. I’ve sold several premium as well as non-premium letters 4L domains because it’s not at all easy to acquire pronounceable 4L domains as they’re very costly. I sold SMKT.com for $75,000 which was the second last sale of 2021 for my portfolio.

ErinKelly.com, TracyWood.com, Creelman.com, KateMatthews.com, BrianDrake.com, Avijit.com, ParkerAnderson.com – I’ve been acquiring 1-2 words of person names which are quite good to have a small portion in your portfolio. They do sell but at a slow pace.

DeskNet.com – Can be used for content marketing, sales, management, events and more.

YoungRich.com – Well I’m young as well as rich in health :xf.wink: This one is good for wealth, money, health, beauty, etc. Highly brandable domain.

TotalHealthcare.com, VitaBio.com, AlfaMedical.com – Absolute perfect domains for the health industry.

MovingSystems.com – A great domain for a moving, relocation packers, freight and logistics company.

SmartCannabis.com – These two combinations of words make a great cannabis brand name.

MixReality.com – I know it would be a lot better had this domain be MixedReality.com but I’m happy to add this domain in my portfolio which is a fantastic domain for a company related to the virtual worlds.

MoneySecure.com – “Money” keyword definitely brings in more money if the other word makes sense with it.

NewsMania.com – A nice brandable domain for any news related media outlet.

LegalCrypto.com – Operate a legal crypto business on this domain :xf.wink:

Etherm.com – I can think of a company using for crypto related business.

ProfessionalSecurity.com – Perfect domain for a security related company.

GreenStick.com – Such two word domains can be used for many purposes which is always a great addition to the portfolio.

Tanzo.com, Angla.com, Cauta.com, Butiko.com – These are the type of one word brandable domains which can be used for multipurposes like mentioned above (GreenStick.com) but those are two words.

TheFluid.com, TheCommunication.com, TheChildcare.com, – I’ve been slowly but consistently acquiring “The” keyword domains. I’ve sold a few in the past.

JIR.org, JSH.org – To make anyone understand easily, I would say that it’s always good to buy 3L .org in premium letters. Although this contains one non-premium letter “J” but I believe it’s a good one when “J” is at the start.

JbEnergy.com, GbMedical.com, JrTours.com, JaGlobal.com, EpSecurity.com – 2L + word is something I always keep adding in my portfolio. But keeping in mind that 2L are mainly premium letters and the word next to that is a strong keyword and is in demand.

Feel free to share your recent acquisitions and/or give your feedback on the domain acquisitions.

Also if you’ve similar quality domains I’ve shared and are looking to sell at investment level, do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Thanks for the info.
Do you still buy exclusively in auctions and private (as you've documented in the past) or also any cheaper closeouts / expired drops/occasional regs?

•••
Thanks for the info.
Do you still buy exclusively in auctions and private (as you've documented in the past) or also any cheaper closeouts / expired drops/occasional regs?

I still buy from auctions, private acquisitions as well as GD closeouts. Altogether keeps the average purchase cost a bit under control especially with the help of closeouts...

•••
Nice domains, just wanted to let you know that Cauta.com ( means search / seek in Romanian ) , maybe you can also advertise it like this when selling.
Thanks for your feedback.
Yeah, before buying I checked Google translate and it showed search. But a good reminder 👍

•••
Thank you very much for sharing this info and your insights. I have a question, please answer if you can:
What are your criteria to select a FirstName.Secondname.com for purchase? Like the one quoted above.
Few developed sites. At least few hundred people at LinkedIn. Several TLDs registered.

•••
Thank you.
You have always been my investment idol,
I look forward to some big sales like you one day,
I have been focusing on 4l.com investment,
I feel that sometimes the idea of the terminal is special,
Some domain names are sold at high prices,
But this domain name is not so good,
If the investor's bid is very low,
But the terminal is willing to pay a very high price,
Strictly speaking, every 4L will be sold at a high price,
It's only a matter of time,
It's just that I don't know if the domain name is still there when it is sold at a high price

Thank you my friend 🤗 (y)

You're sitting on the goldmine of 4L .com domains. Some great collection of 4L you've it. I'm sure they'll pay off well if you're to hold onto them for long period of time.

Best wishes!

•••
•••
Hi

Thanks for sharing

imo...
In a way you're right. X might be seen as 'non-premium' until it's placed at the end and suddenly its value (and the name itself) increases.

•••
Thanks for replying.

Also do you find yourself bidding against domain bots at auctions (e.g. HD) and if so, what's your strategy for dealing with these?
Oh yeah, a lot of times I'm second highest bidder to HD. They usually bid when the 5 minutes are left. This indicates they've jumped into the auction. One needs to overpay for winning over HD.

•••
Nice domains, just wanted to let you know that Cauta.com ( means search / seek in Romanian ) , maybe you can also advertise it like this when selling.

Last edited:
•••
BrianDrake.com
Thank you very much for sharing this info and your insights. I have a question, please answer if you can:
What are your criteria to select a FirstName.Secondname.com for purchase? Like the one quoted above.

•••
"premium letters such as (B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, N, P, R, S and T.) Non-premium letters include: J, K, Q, V, W, X, Y and Z".

I always felt that "P" was a non-premium. Other than that, I fully agree with this list.

•••
@AbdulBasit.com
Really good names (y) i just thought did you have .xyz domains in your portfolio OR you are not interested in this extension ?
i mean same like one dictionary word or premium strong 2 words ?

Thanks!
I do have a couple of one word .xyz domains. But I don't really invest in them unless it's a great keyword and available at a reasonable price.

•••
Thanks!
I do have a couple of one word .xyz domains. But I don't really invest in them unless it's a great keyword and available at a reasonable price.
how about domain hack ? you invest in them too?

•••
how about domain hack ? you invest in them too?
You may Google it about premium letters domains to find more details.
No, I don't invest in domain hacks.

•••
I still buy from auctions, private acquisitions as well as GD closeouts. Altogether keeps the average purchase cost a bit under control especially with the help of closeouts...
Thanks for replying.

Also do you find yourself bidding against domain bots at auctions (e.g. HD) and if so, what's your strategy for dealing with these?

•••
My most recent acquisition.
EcarsRental.net
RentalEcar.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back