IT.COM

Some of my rejected SH Name suggestions are now developed Websites

NameSilo
Watch

Mena

Established Member
Impact
I was just going through my rejected name suggestions on SH today and discovered that some her now fully developed websites. Felt some pain because two of my personal favourites are among those registered and developed. - Medinance (was thinking medical finance) and FroMarket, both in .com.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
same here all rejected:

ActivGreen.com
CBDGreener.com
CBDRaise.com
DeluxMedical.com
HerbDroid.com
IQAnswer.com
PerfectCaptain.com
ResumeLoop.com
RiseBudget.com
ScrollLink.com
TrulyDelivery.com
WordsFusion.com

•••
Same here. AidBloom.com. I'm pained as well.

•••
So what is the reason behind this?

•••
they cant accept all submited names

•••
they cant accept all submited names
True. I guess the lesson here is to try and register the rejected names one feel would be a nice name

•••
I am wondering, why would anyone suggest an unregistered name to SH?? Their system was precisely created with his purpose - to grab good suggestions, and to charge you for all names submitted on the way. They don't lose absolutely nothing with it - they get free brains working for SH, and these brains are actually even paying them!

Guys, learn to recognize good names, regardless of what SH says! (e.g. buy the name first).

•••
I am wondering, why would anyone suggest an unregistered name to SH?? Their system was precisely created with his purpose - to grab good suggestions, and to charge you for all names submitted on the way. They don't lose absolutely nothing with it - they get free brains working for SH, and these brains are actually even paying them!

Guys, learn to recognize good names, regardless of what SH says! (e.g. buy the name first).

I sold 14 sh names submited as uniregister for 15-25$ each so I invest $0 ZERO

•••

Good for you. Sure enough your 15th name that you submitted and they rejected, grabbing for themselves - they will sell for 5000 at least.

•••
How did you do this? I have 5 SH owned names, would like to sell them.

•••
•••
stop looking for cheap ways and complaining afterwards... if you believe in the name, registrar it yourself... putting $10 into what you believe in isn't too much ,period.

•••
Moral of the story stop relying on SH to tell you if a name is worth registering.

•••
First thought on this is, good. Looking at the names submitted, why should sh*tty names be accepted? And if someone want's to develop on them, that's all fine and dandy and hopefully they have more than a shi*tty name for their clientele to remember them by.

•••
My problem is not this actually, my problem is the contests, many of them just register the name and nothing is done about, some even register the premium name you submit but in a different extension, i have see many things with the contests, not looking good.

•••
You all are talking about SH. :xf.confused: I'm too curious. Can anyone tell me what is SH? Is this a marketplace?

•••
You all are talking about SH. :xf.confused: I'm too curious. Can anyone tell me what is SH? Is this a marketplace?
Squadhelp.com. SH listing decisions baffle me sometimes but their portal - their rules.

•••
i have visited this SH back in old days when they launched the site newly and i was not able to understand the marketplace very well then...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back