NameSilo

Sold SemenRetention.com $17,999 (hand reg)

Labeled as .com in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by bruhne, Jul 21, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. John Bates

John Bates Restricted (50-70%)

A great lesson in targeting a specific niche! Semen retention is definitely not something that most would know of or even register.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Pay.My.id

Pay.My.id Top Contributor VIP

Congrats on your awesome sales...

3. Tony Blessed

Tony Blessed Established Member Epik.com Staff

Congratulations

4. exyzed

exyzed Top Contributor VIP

Wow, Congrats! bruhne
    I feel inspired, wish to hand reg a similar domain for a chance at least a decent sale to fetch maybe one or couple hundred bucks (retaining my sanity; not aiming for the moon here)
    Have found two similar ones available;
    SemenControl and ejaculationRetention
    What do you guys think,
    which one would have a better chance fetch a hundred or two for me?

5. Sanjeev Tiwari

Sanjeev Tiwari Established Member

Congrats Mate,
    This domain name reminds me of this subreddit r/NoFap

6. jamesall

jamesall BrandEntrance.com VIP Gold Account

Bought to be parked? No traffic either.

7. Skumars

Skumars Established Member

Congrats, you ejaculated SemenRetention.com for $18k. :)

True

Regarding your quest for finding scientific evidence, modern-day Science is backed and governed mostly by economics. No pharma company would ever invest in proving the benefits of semen retention as if more and more people would start becoming celibate, it will lead to the decline of sales of sex-related products like contraceptives, sex duration enhancing pills, adult toys, sex disease-related medicines etc. It is easy to sell products to people who are materialistic but it is hard to sell to people who are happy with what they have.

The more perverted the newer generation becomes, the better it will be for pharma companies to sell products. :D

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  8. Joe Nichols

Joe Nichols Common sense consultant VIP

I can't help but shake my head when people use conspiracy theories as a reason why there's zero evidence to prove that what they're claiming is real. It's the perfect argument!

Actually, you know what? While corporations are suppressing knowledge of the benefits of semen retention, I've heard that world governments are suppressing evidence of the opposite, as a means of population control! It's a global super-conspiracy semen war!!

Anyway... hilarity aside, if believing that this practice works brings joy to people's lives, then I'm all for it. Retain away! Clearly the OP is very happy, and ultimately that's what matters in this thread. :)

9. Skumars

Skumars Established Member

It is not a conspiracy theory, it is just plain common sense that no company would ever invest in something which goes against its profit.

Regarding your view on government promoting the opposite, there are 2 things which counter this argument

1) Almost in all capitalist systems, governments are accused of taking sides of corporations and it is true because corporations fund politicians in many ways. So governments take sides of corporations rather than going against them.

2) Governments do not need to take the opposite side as when people become pleasure seekers (sex addicts), they anyways do not want kids as they see kids as a burden to their sexual life.'

All things aside, no hard feelings. Happy domaining.

10. Joe Nichols

I'll be ignoring you from now on.

11. Joe Nichols

I was being sarcastic. And a conspiracy theory is exactly what it is, because there's no actual evidence backing up the opinion.

Happy domaining to you too!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  12. Zero_Pankaj

Zero_Pankaj Established Member

So good to read about something which grab attention and lift us to push more..
    I have also my one domain "speedtestkaro.in", someday I'll also post something like you...

God Bless...

13. tomcarl

tomcarl Top Contributor VIP

Nice EMD/Sale. Huge audience/'nofap' community.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  14. Compassion

Compassion Let's do business together. PRO VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Agreed. Pure common sense.

Why would pharmaceutical companies thriving in a privatized market want people to be clear-minded and healthy?
    They would lose valuable customers.

No conspiracy theory here - pure common sense.

Why would a government or pharmaceutical company want men to raise the djed (vital energy) up their backs and into the high brain... (as seen in the caduceus) ??

[​IMG]

....and why would companies depending on drug sales want people to live harmoniously and balanced with little need for pharmaceuticals...!? Not a wise business decision.

The truth of semen retention has been guarded.
    Fortunately, in the age of information, the time has come for the truth to be known.

...and clearly those who know little about SR and tend to yell "conspiracy theory" whenever their belief structures are threatened have no experience and will lean on crutches created by external sources (also created by people without experience) that support their belief structures rather than listen to those like the O.P. and I who can assure the reader that the health benefits are real...

We know this through experience.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  15. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

your gonna pop any day now lol

16. Tryjake

Tryjake Restricted (15-30%)

Congratulations. I’m just going to leave it at that...😆

17. Dragon

Dragon New Member

Hand reg to $18k! That is an incredible sale, congrats!

18. RJ

RJ Domain Buyer PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Awesome sale, thank you for sharing your story with us.

Your buy-it-now game is strong. (y)

19. vishu1994

vishu1994 New Member

Congratulations you have achieved what you set :xf.smile:

20. jim h

jim h Upgraded Member Gold Account

Congratulations!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice