NameSilo

Sold SemenRetention.com $17,999 (hand reg)

Labeled as .com in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by bruhne, Jul 21, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. BrandEntrance.com

BrandEntrance.com Open 24/7/365 VIP Gold Account

Drinking and sex doesn't mean you stink.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. BrandEntrance.com

BrandEntrance.com Open 24/7/365 VIP Gold Account

3. Joe Nichols

Joe Nichols Common sense consultant VIP

This is interesting. Everything I've read on the subject has said that there is no medical evidence to suggest that it's beneficial in anyway.

Can you provide some links to the medical literature in question?

4. Compassion

Compassion Let's do business together. PRO VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

I've seen it in both western and eastern nomenclature that the seed turns inward at around three weeks.

Once I find a source of that I'll drop it here....

Planning to have a nice tidy site for this info (y)

I can assure you the benefits are profound.

Who'd of thunk it? Not me when I was a horny teenager picking up girls in AOL chat rooms :ROFL:

5. Joe Nichols

Please do! I'm looking forward to reading about the documented, factual benefits of this practice.

6. Compassion

I'd say there is an element of common sense to this as well ....

After all - us men can CREATE HUMANS with that stuff! :xf.smile:(y):xf.rolleyes:

Clearly semen is potent :cat:

7. Joe Nichols

Women should find a way to retain every month as well! They'd be superhuman!

But actually, the real common sense argument goes against you here: Men are made to spread seed. Common sense dictates that it's not a good idea to go against nature's design.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  8. Compassion

Women can stop their periods by doing the Deer Exercise if they really are in cultivation mode and want to turn off their moon cycles.

Better yet, don't let those stem cells go to waste and you can ingest some of her blood for added health benefits. (y):cat:

It goes against the design of nature to recklessly release seed, (JING)

There is a Taoist saying - 1 drop of semen is the equivalent of 1000 drops of blood.

What we were taught in sex ed was wrong when the man doctors brought all the boys together in one room and said we can't masturbate too much.

Masturbation can happen without releasing jing constantly.

Of course one must clear the pipes every now and then and the younger one is - the less important it is to retain.

And one must circulate the qi to maximize benefits.

Advanced martial artists and professional athletes are aware of the power of semen retention.

One can still have orgasms (multiple) without losing seed when one gains the mastery to ravish his woman and not leak. (y)

These concepts are foundational for tantra and dual cultivation practice with a partner who is adept.

Rewiring the human body to our maximum potential is quite the journey.
    For a man, control of the semen is a foundational piece.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  9. Joe Nichols

It sounds very interesting, but I'm looking forward to reading those links with data to support the physical benefits.

10. Compassion

11. jim h

jim h Upgraded Member Gold Account

Congratulations then.

12. Joe Nichols

13. Compassion

I imagine you are savvy enough to find a pdf file - if you don't want to buy the book. It looks like their are several preview pages for you to see.

In fact on second glance, it looks like you can view a lot of the book with the "look inside" feature without having to pay any fiat currency for the book.

14. Joe Nichols

Could you provide a few factual passages to back up what you're saying?

15. Jv1999

Jv1999 Spamming Exo: Dark Merc of the Exo-Tower VIP

You can have a plateau without any dirty acts... you just have to connect with our Mother Earth.

They should really include this and the things you guys are saying somewhere in sex ed. They're all points, albeit uncomfortable to read, people should have the chance to know.

16. Compassion

I just found a study:
    The impact of ejaculatory abstinence on semen analysis parameters: a systematic review

There is some interesting data.....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5845044/

Some highlights I found:

Volume: 15 out of 17 publications (88.2%): volume increases with longer abstinence

Count: 11 out of 11 publications (100%): sperm count increases with longer abstinence. Abstinence of > 5 days is strongly associated with increased sperm count. Abstinence of < 24 h is associated with significant decreases in sperm count

Motility: 10 out of these 13 publications: peak motility demonstrated after < 3 days abstinence
    3 out of these 13 publications: peak motility was noted at 4 or 5 days abstinence

17. Joe Nichols

So we're only talking about abstaining for a few days? The way you were talking, it sounded like it was weeks or months at a time.

18. Compassion

Yes. O.P and I are versed at much longer periods than just a few days.

I've lost less sperm in 2019 and 2020 combined than during a 12 hour period as a teenager (y)

The point is the data shows that sperm are much more vital if not expelled constantly.

One may be amazed about how many fertility cases invest so much energy and $ on the fertility of the woman, when in fact it is the man that is the root cause of the issue.

Chinese medicine shines in fertility cases for both men and women. :xf.smile:

19. Joe Nichols

I mean, yeah... A few days to replenish is pretty normal. Any more than that, and there just doesn't seem to be any benefit.

Placebo effect in action, I guess.

20. Compassion

It's known among all priest classes that retaining the seed is an extremely effective way to be potent and vital and be a divine conduit.

5 days seems like nothing to me.

In fact ejaculatory sex is quite boring once one realizes the potential of multiple energetic orgasms for both partners.

I'm also quite comfortable with long periods of celibacy.

I realize this topic is unusual for most people, however the O.P. clearly pinged one of my passions ;)

The benefits are obvious for those who don't squander their seed.

I'm so many years into this - it's my new normal.

A passage from the purple book above:

"With frequent ejaculation of sperm vitality ultimately plummets. The big spender loses stamina, his vision begins to weaken, hair tumbles from his skull: he grows old before his time. At first he will not feel drained, but after years of abuse his capacities will begin to drop alarmingly. When the hormonal secretions of the sexual glands are regularly leached out, the body is sapped at its root. Within a period of time that will range from months to decades depending on the endowment of the individual, creative and sexual abilities are halved, and the ability to withstand disease and the frailties of old age is diminished.

To regain failing powers, the desperate big spender of vital seed sometimes tries to borrow well-being from hormone injections, "uppers," "downers," intoxicants, megavitamins, hallucinogens and aphrodisiacs. These substances frantically stuffed into the body may appear to help temporarily. He may seek to regain his dwindling sexual powers. If he is on a spiritual path, or is surrounded by a loving community of family and friends, this feeling of a failing life power will be slowed. But so long as the prodigious energy waste continues, decline is inevitable. The organs of digestion will be unable to assimilate sufficient nutritional energies to replace those irrecoverable life energies lost by ejaculation.

The Taoist method of cultivating sexual energy recirculates to the body the hormones, proteins, vitamins, enzymes, minerals and electrical energies of the semen. When they are conserved and transformed, one enjoys a marvelous sexual life, improved health, deep inner balance, and rising spiritual consciousness.

The Taoist method of love actually stimulates the production of hormonal substances of unusually high quality. One can learn to focus energy on the endocrine glands during the act of love. When the glands are bathed in energy, the quantity of their secretions increases; more importantly, their quality improves. At higher stages in practice the hormones develop extraordinary properties.

The Sexual Kung Fu method . . . "

21. Joe Nichols

I feel like Men's Health magazine might be more credible than the purple book:

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a28715187/semen-retention/

But what does actual research say about semen retention?
    Well, a big problem is there isn't much of it. Most of the studies exploring semen retention focus on pregnancy. There’s some research indicating that not masturbating helps with sperm motility (which means the ability for those little suckers to swim on their own), but that's it.

“This is why patients are told not to masturbate in the four or five days leading to sperm collection for IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) and IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) procedures,” says Christopher Carrubba, MD, a Jacksonville, Florida-based physician and medical education consultant.

Carubba did mention a study that reported testosterone peaks around six to seven days after abstinence. “If semen retention increases testosterone levels then there is a chance that it could improve energy levels and mood.” However, he also notes that the studies showing an increase in testosterone “have all been very small in terms of overall study subjects. As such, larger studies would be needed to really confirm the validity of this finding.”

22. Compassion

Adept women appreciate multi-orgasmic men who have gained mastery over their semen.

You and me - We are quite different people as all who read this thread can see.

Nothing wrong with that, this world would be boring if we were all hive-minded drones.

I refute my points with extensive experience and training in this particular subject.

You like to defend your points with no experience and external sources :facepalm: to maintain your belief structures.

I dare you to try not to leak for 30 days while you take up a mediation/qigong/yoga/taichi/martial arts practice and see how you feel. O_o:xf.confused::-P:xf.smile:

PS I assure you Taoist adepts are far more credible than Men's Health Magazine ;)

23. Joe Nichols

The fact remains that your opinion is biased and based only on your personal experience and the unproven writings of other biased individuals.

My opinion is not biased, because I have no personal stake in this either way. I'm simply reading what real data is available and telling you what I've found.

It's fantastic that you've had positive benefits from this practice. All I'm saying is that it's just as likely (or maybe more so) to be a placebo effect as it is to be some undocumented physical reason.

If I ever feel like my mood and energy levels aren't at their peak, maybe I'll give it a try, but I've never had any issues with that.

24. Compassion

Unproven writings? :facepalm:

The Taoists predate the bible and any article that you cite.

Friend, we have merely scratched the surface on this topic.

It's been a requirement for emperors, kings and priests of many nations to preserve their seed and rise the chrism to their crowns.

I imagine those who usually keep topics such as this secret like that media and magazines muddy the waters of facts and truth to keep the general public guessing.

25. Joe Nichols

The fact that it's a super old tradition doesn't make it any more or less effective...

We can be done discussing this now. I think I made my point.

Enjoy your future enlightened endeavours!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice