Dynadot

question Sold my first domain this week, I'm hooked.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lehman

Impact
Hi there Namepros community.

I sold my first domain (5 letter) this week for mid 4 figures that I registered about 5 years ago and it kinda got me hooked.

Since I've been out of the game for a while I was wondering what resources I can use to snipe domains in 2022. Any suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ExpiredDomains.net
DotDB.com
NameBio.com

•••
I sold my first domain (5 letter) this week for mid 4 figures that I registered about 5 years ago and it kinda got me hooked.
That's the thing about this business. Many of us have great names, but we can't sit on all of them for years and sometimes dump ones we felt really good about. You held this for 5 years and turned a tiny investment in to several thousand dollars.

•••
•••
What do you think is nascent today but will be a huge trend in the near future?

•••
•••
You can search for threads on this forum for info.

Also:
DomainSherpa.com
Domaining.com (curated list of domain blogs)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi there Namepros community.

Since I've been out of the game for a while I was wondering what resources I can use to snipe domains in 2022. Any suggestions?
Congratulations Lehman, domaining is an ongoing challenge. You have to invent the trending names and to spend more time. You have read the articles regularly Namepros and Namesherpa.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back