IT.COM

discuss Sold my first domain after the comeback!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Hello guys..

I came back into domaining to start again with hand registrations...with a total investment of $100.

I started with researching and bought 4 domain names.

It was a City+Niche domain name.
I invested a total of around $32 for 4 domain names(since you get the first domain name for around $2 on GoDaddy).

Completed the sale of one of those domain names for $199.
It took 1 week and I reached out to 6 probable clients out of which one converted.

Yes, not a big sale, but then the strategy I am going to follow is more of a numbers game than big figures sale.

Thank you everyone for the support!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome back and congrats :) Have you spent the sales proceeds yet :)

•••
•••
not sharing domain name? :D
No,,There is still money to be made in that niche. So, exploring the other names in the same niche.

Welcome back and congrats :) Have you spent the sales proceeds yet :)

Not yet. A small part is reinvested and 5-10% goes to a small social service initiative that I undertook recently.

•••
•••
No,,There is still money to be made in that niche. So, exploring the other names in the same niche.

Not yet. A small part is reinvested and 5-10% goes to a small social service initiative that I undertook recently.
Congrats on your sale ! and the Social Service initiative Part - Good thought / Excellent move ! :)

•••
•••
•••

Shall wait for you to disclose Arpit :)

•••
•••
Congrats, and welcome back to NP, Graet ROI within a week.

•••
•••
Congrats, Keep it going, Build that momentum!

•••
Congrats! You're doing well.

•••
Congratulations. Would love to learn your experience as you're moving ahead with your other domains too. :)

•••
•••
•••
Thanks everyone.

The business has been slow for a month, but I did buy some hand registrations which I feel are good and are good investments.
Hoping to sell some of these within a month.

•••
Suuuuuuper !
funny.JPG

Where sale ?(place)

•••
•••
Well done congrats on the comeback sale.

•••
•••
Congrats on the sale and welcome back to the game.

•••
So how has it been with your other domains after this one @Arpit131 ?

Mind sharing more! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back