Dynadot

.com Sold ConsultVenture.com for $1999

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FirstDomainer.com

Established Member
Impact
I recently sold ConsultVenture.com for $1999 through Squadhelp. My investment was $0. I received $499.75 and Squadhelp kept the rest.

I'm happy because previously I had a sale of $2699 through Squadhelp where my investment was $1. This time with an investment of $0 I received $499.75. All thanks to Squadhelp.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
what you means 0 investment

•••
•••
what you means 0 investment
You're beginner it seems, so I will reply. Perhaps other beginners don't know this as well.

At SquadHelp, you can suggest names to them that are not registered. If they accept them, they register the names and pay for them, so you pay nothing.

If the domain gets sold then you get a smaller percentage (25% if I am correct). But it's 100% profit since you spent nothing on the domain.

•••
At SquadHelp, you can suggest names to them that are not registered. If they accept them, they register the names and pay for them, so you pay nothing.

Thanks for clarifying that. I was guessing that was the arrangement due to the "cut".

It's not a bad deal at all imo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back