IT.COM

.com Sold AdMobo /com/ for $1599

NameSilo
Watch

November

Top Member
Impact
Sold Admobo 30 days ago for $1,599 USD via Namerific, today I received the money.
Paid $10 for it /handreg/ on 2016-07-03 + $10 renewal fee

$999 in pocket after Namerific fees +logo fee $100

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Makes the price look a bit smaller now O_o
they paid for the mobile ad technology and rolled it up into adwords...they use the name now to promote app monitization.

•••
Good sale.
Congratulations!

•••
Makes the price look a bit smaller now O_o
It is good it is sold!
Would you buy and try to sell for example Amazono, Appleo, Instagramo, Googleo or etc? There is very high risk in this name. You can make such jokes with Intagram, with Amazon, if you don't deal with them.
But Google is completely different, as they control too much of your online activities.They can suspend your Admob/Adsense account, all your gmail accounts, ban your websites from search engine and adsense and you can not open new account on your name anymore....:punch:.
And they are doing it, I heard lot of complains from game developers who tried to trick big G. They have all their accounts suspended, and they can't open new ones anymore. You can't fight with G.
G does not need to bring you to the court for TM infringement, as they can ruin all your work/business immediately.
This is like playing with fire in pyrotechnics store:mask:... or even worse! :xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
You left plenty money on the table in this deal. I can say I am not impressed

$100 logo + $500 commission for a $1,699 sale?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back