IT.COM

Sold a Website on NP @ 1500 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ravidesai

Established Member
Impact
Namepros.com is lucky for me as I sold 2 domains worth $60 and a Blog sold for $1500. Can't reveal the Website address as it's owned by a new owner now, But it is a Football Fixtures Blog.

I really worked hard [4 months] to put that blog on the first page of google on multiple keywords and that is my first hard work. initially, I made it for myself, but later on, I feel that I need quick money so I can sell this blog. After getting a few queries from a potential buyer, I sold it at $1500. Thanks, namepros. Thanks Buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Plenty of buyers here but they want a great deal, if you have good deals, you can sell it here. Congrats

•••
Plenty of buyers here but they want a great deal, if you have good deals, you can sell it here. Congrats
You are right sir. Actually we need to know our product value. Not every domain and every website can Sell at $XXXXXXX. While everyone is expecting that their domain will reach to the top 100 domain record of all the time. I am not thing that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back