showcase .sol Domains Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Took full advantage of Solana's recent outage and decided to pull the trigger and register some .sol domains while investors were procrastinating.

xr.sol
levi.sol
stabletokens.sol
cryptoassets.sol
digitalassets.sol
augmentedreality.sol

•••
So you can’t just register these name, they go to auction?

•••
So you can’t just register these name, they go to auction?

Yes, stops people just registering thousands of names.

•••
Finally got a .sol domain .. was frustrating trying to swap sol for usdc in solflare . Had to use phantom ..

•••
Took full advantage of Solana's recent outage and decided to pull the trigger and register some .sol domains while investors were procrastinating.

xr.sol
levi.sol
stabletokens.sol
cryptoassets.sol
digitalassets.sol
augmentedreality.sol

have you been able to sell yours? I bought some premium names as well but can't find a marketplace other than bonfida

•••
Then u have to pay to claim the domain back if u try to auction it . I don’t think ppl really buying .sol right now

•••
Then u have to pay to claim the domain back if u try to auction it . I don’t think ppl really buying .sol right now
yeah, exactly! I have been buying up their native token but their auction system has been a big no no for me for buying domains.

•••
I have two n haven’t bought more. But I have. A list . Just don’t want to start auction cuz don’t want anyone else to grab them

•••
have you been able to sell yours? I bought some premium names as well but can't find a marketplace other than bonfida

Not even tried selling them yet.

Gonna HODL a while. Web3 domains are just getting started.

•••
I read about a .SOLAR new gTLD and a .SOLUTIONS but never heard about a .SOL : is this one of the many TLDs sold on alternative roots?

•••
I read about a .SOLAR new gTLD and a .SOLUTIONS but never heard about a .SOL : is this one of the many TLDs sold on alternative root
It’s a solana domain name

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back