Dynadot

sales Software or Service For Emailing Potential Buyers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brandon1

Established Member
Impact
I currently own a lead sales company for local businesses and have purched about 1000 top domains in my niche over the past 10 years. I'm at the point where I want to focus on my top clients and sell off the sites in the lower quality markets. I own the best domains in most major cities for my niche and all domains have sites online, some have decent rankings.

Owning all of these domains I get tons of emails for people selling me worse domains that are obviously mass mailing. Is there a software or service that does this? I would like to do the same thing but write a much better email that caters to the specific city I'm trying to sell without spending months doing all of it manually.

If anyone can provide a link or information on how this is done I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can give a try for Estibot.com lead generator or Domainero.com

•••
That is exactly what I'm looking for, looks like great software, thanks for the links.

•••
Do you need help selling some domains? I may be able to help if interested

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back