IT.COM

So While I Was In Panera Bread This Happened...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So I was sitting in Panera bread with my GF and just ordered some food. I began opening up my laptop and then I looked at a guy sitting a few feet away from me.

He had his laptop opened also. But what he had opened in his laptop astonished me...

I kinda lurked around him to make sure I wasn't just imagining things but I verified that he was browsing through expireddomains.net!

I wanted to say hi but had no idea if I would look like a creeper...

Anyway, that's my Panera Bread story. Domainers are everywhere....even in Panera.:laugh:

-Omar

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you sure he was looking at expireddomains.net and not expiredbread.net?

•••
•••
Haha, I tried thinking what I would do in a similar situation a few days ago.. I never met a domainer in real life and I actually don't really know how I would start a conversation with one.

•••
Haha, I tried thinking what I would do in a similar situation a few days ago.. I never met a domainer in real life and I actually don't really know how I would start a conversation with one.

Yeah I was the same way....it's not something you see everyday.

My GF told me to go say something to him but I didn't. I should have though. Maybe he is even part of this forum. LOL.

•••
Just come to him and ask him if he has any CHIP name for sale CHEAP.

•••
•••
Hi O

listen to your gut and your gf

had you approached them, a bond could have been established or maybe even a sale.

you have to look at the perfect time, that time.... brought the two of you to the same place.

cuz that kinda shiz-zit don't happen every day

;)

•••
Hi O

listen to your gut and your gf

had you approached them, a bond could have been established or maybe even a sale.

you have to look at the perfect time, that time.... brought the two of you to the same place.

cuz that kinda shiz-zit don't happen every day

You are right! I could have made myself o new domainer friend!

•••
Yeah its like a similar situation that Eric Lyon had at Dennys with just a business card drop.
I wouldnt really know how to start the conversation i guess similar to "is the expireddomains.net?" Lol

Shows that domainers are everywhere, really hoping to bump into a domainer somewhere!

•••
Yeah its like a similar situation that Eric Lyon had at Dennys with just a business card drop.
I wouldnt really know how to start the conversation i guess similar to "is the expireddomains.net?" Lol

Shows that domainers are everywhere, really hoping to bump into a domainer somewhere!

Yeah I guess I didn't know how to break the ice. I should have just been like, "Yo, that's expired domains .net. Hi."

lol

-Omar

•••
So do they serve chips in panera? )

•••
•••
Come to think of it, I've never seen a domainer "in the wild" before.

•••
So I was in Panera Bread today, minding my own business, checking out what was dropping on expireddomains.net when this right weirdo and his girlfriend were gawping at me like I was some kind of nutter....

:laugh:

•••
Come to think of it, I've never seen a domainer "in the wild" before.

Yeah, its very strange....

So I was in Panera Bread today, minding my own business, checking out what was dropping on expireddomains.net when this right weirdo and his girlfriend were gawping at me like I was some kind of nutter....

:laugh:

That's exactly how it happened! lol.

•••
•••
•••
My 'I was this close to another domainer and didn't know it' story actually happened through this forum. In some post a couple years ago member Miss_chiff mentioned she was from my area in Canada. So I made bold to PM her and tell her which city I was in and ask if she was in any nearby city.

She replied that she was in mine, ha.

We PM'd a little more over the next couple days and I finally asked which area of the city she was in.

Turns out she lived less than one block away. She lived about a one-minute stroll around the corner, on the same street I was on. By mutual agreement I popped by to say Hi the next afternoon. I moved out of the city a few days after that. (No, it wasn't because she had to file a domainer-restraining-order, I'd been planning the move for a while. Honest.) We didn't get together again, but neat story.

•••
My 'I was this close to another domainer and didn't know it' story actually happened through this forum. In some post a couple years ago member Miss_chiff mentioned she was from my area in Canada. So I made bold to PM her and tell her which city I was in and ask if she was in any nearby city.

She replied that she was in mine, ha.

We PM'd a little more over the next couple days and I finally asked which area of the city she was in.

Turns out she lived less than one block away. She lived about a one-minute stroll around the corner, on the same street I was on. By mutual agreement I popped by to say Hi the next afternoon. I moved out of the city a few days after that. (No, it wasn't because she had to file a domainer-restraining-order, I'd been planning the move for a while. Honest.) We didn't get together again, but neat story.

Nice! Cool story!

•••
You blew it ,that was meant to be next time you see the guy give him my number he may want A
Privacy Protector screen ,I can get them cheap, Just kidding ,if it was local you can probably use domain tools to find out who the guy is.

•••
Great story and it would have been much better had you talked to that guy.
Thanks for sharing Omar :)

•••
You should have purchased a bag of chips and accidentally dropped them all over the floor next to him. And then tell your girlfriend loudly that you'd clean them up but you were leaving all AEIOU and V chips on the floor! :D.

•••
You should have purchased a bag of chips and accidentally dropped them all over the floor next to him. And then tell your girlfriend loudly that you'd clean them up but you were leaving all AEIOU and V chips on the floor! :D.

:D :D
Good sense of humor!

•••
You blew it ,that was meant to be next time you see the guy give him my number he may want A
Privacy Protector screen ,I can get them cheap, Just kidding ,if it was local you can probably use domain tools to find out who the guy is.

hahaha yeap. I'm not to sure how to use domain tools to find the guy but its all good. =)

Great story and it would have been much better had you talked to that guy.
Thanks for sharing Omar

Yes, you're right. I would have probably even had a better story to share. :guilty:

lol, wow. I'm speechless on that one. Pretty funny though!

•••
Back