NameSilo

So unpredictable domain market with so many strange cases

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by Saeid Nejati, Sep 23, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Saeid Nejati

Saeid Nejati Namency.com VIP Gold Account

Hello NPs!

I have listed this domain "ampoffroad.com" here for months and I didn't receive any serious offer for it even for $25. After it I sold it in afternic.com for $2,000 and it was interesting for me that I didn't receive even a cheap offer for it! Does it mean that nobody can claim he/she is a pioneer in this field ? This domain market is so unpredictable. So is there anyone who has this experience before ?
    Yesterday I found a domain (great pronounceable 4L!) for sale in afternic.com home page for $50 BUY NOW!!! For sometimes it was available but after it it has been disappeared. If a buyer paid for it then what would be happened ? Could be situations like this happened for anyone ?

Thank you

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice