IT.COM

sales So, I Sold a Premium Domain Name on BrandBucket for 90K...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

richasis

Established Member
Impact
I'm awaiting payment from BrandBucket via Payoneer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great job! This is the kind of sale that inspires us newbies :) Any and all tips will be appreciated.

•••
•••
Great job! This is the kind of sale that inspires us newbies :) Any and all tips will be appreciated.
Go with what you believe in...and then hold until the time is right. (y)

•••
Congratulations. Just reading through the thread, I learned some valuable lessons. The company Instarem rebranded to Nium. I guess that is why they got bought the domain name.

They would have probably paid more for the domain name since they are a million dollars company.

•••
how long to sell since domain listed on BB?

•••
Congratulations. Just reading through the thread, I learned some valuable lessons. The company Instarem rebranded to Nium. I guess that is why they got bought the domain name.

They would have probably paid more for the domain name since they are a million dollars company.
Agreed.

•••
•••
I just noticed the domain name was eventually revealed on this thread... I'm even more shocked now. 90k for nium... nium?? Am I missing something? lol. Again though, amazing sale and congrats!
Yes, NIUM.

•••
Nice sale, looks like a big company bought it, they've got 285M in funding alone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back