Dynadot

sales So, I Sold a Premium Domain Name on BrandBucket for 90K...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

richasis

Established Member
Impact
I'm awaiting payment from BrandBucket via Payoneer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congratulations and good luck with your other sales as well 👍. Yes it would be interesting to know at least the purchase price.

•••
Congratulations on the sale.

I guess domains "taste" better with time like wine if you are willing to hold it and wait for that enduser. The question is....how long can we wait?

•••
•••
Nice Man. For me, it is hard to sell a domain as low as 50$.

•••
•••
Nice Man. For me, it is hard to sell a domain as low as 50$.
Buy .com... off topic but I own the .com if your username :xf.grin:.

It takes a lot of belief in a name to sell it for a such a high price. The OP held onto it until it realized it's best use case scenario at the highest valuation. Not everyone has the patience to do so, which is one of the reasons why it's such a great sale.

•••
Congrats , great sale and patience.

•••
•••
•••
Buy .com... off topic but I own the .com if your username :xf.grin:.

It takes a lot of belief in a name to sell it for a such a high price. The OP held onto it until it realized it's best use case scenario at the highest valuation. Not everyone has the patience to do so, which is one of the reasons why it's such a great sale.
I hand-regged it long ago and let it drop because, well, it would have given me away!... :xf.smile:

I love it...you never know, I may decide to buy it from you now that I have some money. (y)

EDIT: I saw it was available about a year ago so it must've just been a recent registration.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congratulations on the sale.

I guess domains "taste" better with time like wine if you are willing to hold it and wait for that enduser. The question is....how long can we wait?
Till we get to the bottom of the bottle! (y)

•••
•••
Payment is complete in three days due to Payoneer maximum transfer restriction...smooth transaction!

(which almost didn't happen but that's another story... truth is, this is a deal I could have lost to no reply).

•••
•••
It must be Tita "NIUM"

IMO

Congrats!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Payment is complete in three days due to Payoneer maximum transfer restriction...smooth transaction!

(which almost didn't happen but that's another story... truth is, this is a deal I could have lost to no reply).

Not sure if you are in the US but on a big purchase like this is this going to be taxed at 40%

•••
•••
•••
Congrats for such a big sale!

What is the name of domain sold?

Thanks,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back