Dynadot

So I bought these few

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

austinemarks

Established Member
Impact
Hello good people,

So I saw a list and decided to pick few. Note am not ourightly asking for appraisals otherwise I would have moved this to appraisal group.

Golden/roofs
I chose this name for the "roof". I searched and noticed some sales in the past especially geo-names. I particularly like the 'golden" attached as I think it could qualify for a brand. No particular tool used, no idea about the quality. I just picked as the name appeared

Kiddie/fresh
Same as above. My thought is "fresh" could fit for health product, fruit drinks etc. "Kiddie" for kid. No tool used. No idea about quality as per age, web ranks and the likes.

Why I posted these?
Am curious how people spot good names and buy them without much research as I mainly use namebio
Am 3yrs in domaining but with only less than 1yr real experience(No real time ever dedicated). Also, I want to understand the very best research methods to adopt.
Thanks all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From my own limited experience, these may be good as brandable domains

•••
@topakins Thanks, this means I should try submitting to the likes of squad help?

Last edited:
•••
If your going to pair words, Which is often the way to come-up with good brandable names. The words you select must have a natural rhythm and comprehension. May I say even evocative of a business in touch with its clients and representative of its products.

Sorry but I don't really see this in your examples, for any markets

•••
@Revisiting thanks for the feedback. But am finding it difficult to get. Do u mean these names r completely worthless generally or ur refering to brandable?

•••
If you've identified a Market and are confident the names are a good fit, In other words it would be difficult for a business to identify a better fit then your normally on to a winner. The wider selling opportunities usually come when there are multiple outlets chasing the same 'type' of name or identity.

As a rule it never (or very rarely) works when you come up with domain names in your own head - then try to match them to supposed business platforms.

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Would you personally buy these names, paying $1000 per each? If affirmative - for what kind of businesses? What such companies should be specializing in?

•••
Good question brother we all want to know true tool's and methods to domain flipping and specially domain name ideas.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back