Dynadot

discuss Smaller Domain Marketplaces -- Which Has Been Most Successful For Your Sales Recently?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
Other than the big three (AN, Sedo, and Dan), which marketplaces has been the most successful recently for you for your domain sales? And what features stand out? Were there any additional features added that you liked about one, that you felt helped the sales?

This week was my first experience using the Namecheap Marktplace for my portfolio. They have some added perks to listings, like providing the Estibot appraisals for the high-value domains. Also, they do cite high keyword searches, and also Ahrefs rating of 1. So there does seem to be some added value to their listings, trying to help sales. The search engine for their domains could have some more granularity, though, to help users cull down the millions of listings quickly.

Epik, I understand, has been a favored platform after the big-three. Now that there is some upheaval related to their payment systems, is this still proving to be a successful selling platform? Are there others that have recently improved and demonstrated greater sales for you?

Thanks, in advance, for your insights and opinions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My biggest sale on NC marketplace was 9 bucks I think. Tough to sell names for more than 5 bucks on NC.
NC marketplace is useful for liquidations, but don't expect much.

Last edited:
•••
AN premium network - is it Dan, right?

Last edited:
•••
AN premium network - is it Dan, right?
Dan and Afternic are two GoDaddy brands, but Afternic is technically a separate company from DAN.

My question, though, is whether you have had any success on any of the smaller marketplaces, other than Afternic, Dan, and Sedo. Since you live in Ukraine, has Namecheap been more a more successful platform for you? Or, in general, any other smaller marketplaces, like NameSilo or Dyadot?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back