Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Millionaire

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lower thousands. Cool domain, good potential

IMO

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
More opinions?

Try 14,888, depending on your portfolio size, domain strategy, STR preference, more. Don't focus on this exact amount, I will only say that I like the domain very much and would price it much higher because developments in skin technology, haptics, human wearables etc. will be huge.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Try 14,888, depending on your portfolio size, domain strategy, STR preference, more. Don't focus on this exact amount, I will only say that I like the domain very much and would price it much higher because developments in skin technology, haptics, human wearables etc. will be huge.
These were the exact things in my mind when I was in the process of acquiring it, along with avatar related usecase. Quoted the low BIN of $4988 in try of not quoting too high as a sale would have been very much helpful in this time. I will increase the BIN now & wait for the right buyer. Thanks @Future Sensors for validating my thoughts & giving me confidence to put high BIN.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back