Dynadot

domains Size doesn't always matter :) See this portfolio of 26 Domains

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
was searching some names today and came across another small but powerful domain name portfolio owned by Ideas Siero Labs, some of the names in this portfolio are easily seven if not eight-figure domains.

My top picks are Artist.com, Romance.com, Benchmarks.com & PostOffice.com, what are yours from the list below?

How do we find out which domain names are owned by Ideas Siero Labs well we use a feature called Reverse WhoisSearch with our partners WhoisXMLApi.com , they scan for the chosen term in this instance was domain names related to the registrant email address that Ideas Siero Labs used for domain registrations which are “[email protected]” and we get the results of 26 domain names that Ideas Siero Labs has registered in their names.

Domain Names Owned By Ideas Siero Labs - See the full portfolio on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/this-portfolio-only-has-26-names-but-some-are-very-impressive/11160

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
was searching some names today and came across another small but powerful domain name portfolio owned by Ideas Siero Labs, some of the names in this portfolio are easily seven if not eight-figure domains.

My top picks are Artist.com, Romance.com, Benchmarks.com & PostOffice.com, what are yours from the list below?

How do we find out which domain names are owned by Ideas Siero Labs well we use a feature called Reverse WhoisSearch with our partners WhoisXMLApi.com , they scan for the chosen term in this instance was domain names related to the registrant email address that Ideas Siero Labs used for domain registrations which are “[email protected]” and we get the results of 26 domain names that Ideas Siero Labs has registered in their names.

Domain Names Owned By Ideas Siero Labs - See the full portfolio on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/this-portfolio-only-has-26-names-but-some-are-very-impressive/11160
That small portfolio is probably worth more than many of the 1K+ portfolio offerings I've seen pumped on social media.

Would rather own 10 dot-Coms like PostOffice.com or Romance.com than what I see in some of the largest portfolios.

•••
wow, super domains, ty for sharing Mr. Rob.

postoffice.com - just wow
romance.com
artists.com
tradecenter.com

super dooper, Gary Cooper. ty.

•••
That small portfolio is probably worth more than many of the 1K+ portfolio offerings I've seen pumped on social media.

Would rather own 10 dot-Coms like PostOffice.com or Romance.com than what I see in some of the largest portfolios.
Plus no headaches with renewals and general management.

Only downside is that STR will likely be zero year in, year out simply because the portfolio is small and these names won't be going for cheap

•••
Thanks for sharing. However, most, if not all of these names are "brandable" or Exact match domains, so I'd like to ask; how would one generate end users for these names, if one decided to outbound ?

•••

Only downside is that STR will likely be zero year in, year out simply because the portfolio is small and these names won't be going for cheap

STR is overrated when you have a small portfolio.
If you are sitting on a treasure chest, who cares about STR?

STR is an issue when you have 1000s of renewals or you over-leveraged yourself on the buy-side.

If you manage your bankroll efficiently, STR isn't much of an issue.

•••
STR = sell through rate for anyone wondering.

If you have 26 .com's your renewal is about 250 a year, you can renew them all for the next 10 years for 2500.

If he parks the names he will probably earn 1500 - 2500 a year.

•••
Not really a story. I'd prefer to own 26 luxury villas on the French Riviera than 10000 moth-ravaged canvas tents in the Ténéré desert region. Who wouldn't?

•••
u compare top names with what avg person has

of.course when we own hotel..com folio.size of 1.then we are done... retire...and generational wealth

•••
Great names. And wow, all of them are at Netsol (except postoffice).

•••
The point you all are missing is Would You Be able to acquire such a Portfolio for reasonable amount today?

I would also rather have 50 single word .coms but where do I get them wholesale?

Unless you find an old Mom and Pop with hidden whois, good luck acquiring these names for a decent price

Which is why i don't dream about things I cannot achieve today.

Doing is hard. Dreaming is easy

•••
The point you all are missing is Would You Be able to acquire such a Portfolio for reasonable amount today?

I would also rather have 50 single word .coms but where do I get them wholesale?

Unless you find an old Mom and Pop with hidden whois, good luck acquiring these names for a decent price

What are the odds that the top 100 domain names sold on 7 August 2032 aren't even registered yet? I would say extremely high because the trends of 10 years from now will be vastly different than they are today. So @blogspotter you can find those one-worded dot com's with some industry research and a ton of patience.

•••
What are the odds that the top 100 domain names sold on 7 August 2032 aren't even registered yet? I would say extremely high because the trends of 10 years from now will be vastly different than they are today. So @blogspotter you can find those one-worded dot com's with some industry research and a ton of patience.
and even if they are registered, their asking price is low

•••
Like I said, dreaming is easy.

There have been some trends since you started posting here. Did you manage to register and sell any?

What is a name that you have that will be a top name in 2032?

Last edited:
•••
Sitting on a pile of dusty domains for years and not earning any income is dreaming.
There have been some trends since you started posting here. Did you manage to register and sell any?
No sales, but lots of 💰. I observed the trends, bought the domain names and then developed them.
None. I won't be a domainer in 2032. Probably be dead.

•••

the day u will be able to get hotel..com for 100usd is the day u won't be able to resell it for more than 100usd. but make no mistake about it that day will come. it's a.when not if. u are all dumb fools if u think in a world where nothing lasts forever domains will be the exception

•••
d

I don't think they are interested to sell..

•••
This portfolio could shrink even further to 5 domains without losing its overall value..

•••

Yea it takes a lot of foresight to be able to be early on trends and build a portfolio to last. Domaining in a way that allows for you to grow your portfolio and increase quality over time is a fairly difficult task, which is why a lot of new investors exit the industry within their first year. Making money in this niche requires a lot of trial and error, patience and willingness to take risks....something that a lot of people aren't able to do for extended periods of time.

•••
artists.com
benchmarks.com
postoffice.com
romance.com
signcity.com
tradecenter.com

my top picks.

I have postagecode

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back