Dynadot

status-monitor Site-wide notice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xynames

XYNames.comTop Member
Impact
It's displayed to all new members in a site-wide notice; it disappears automatically when each account becomes an Established Member. :)
I see it now and I’m no newbie.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
byaGPA1l.jpg

I tried to get rid of it (dismiss notice) on my iPhone - clicking the x in upper right hand corner did nothing. I was able to dismiss the notice on Safari web browser on my MacBook Pro.

Last edited:
•••
I see it now and I’m no newbie.
byaGPA1l.jpg

I tried to get rid of it (dismiss notice) on my iPhone - clicking the x in upper right hand corner did nothing. I was able to dismiss the notice on Safari web browser on my MacBook Pro.
The site-wide notice that you're seeing is currently shown to all members.

The site-wide notice that was referenced by our previous reply says, "Please review our brief guide to help you get started..."

There are many side-wide notices on NamePros, depending on the page you're viewing, account level, etc.

We hope that helps.

•••
Thanks for letting us know.

That may be a bug.

Cc @Paul

•••
I managed to collapse it on my iPhone. What was happening each time I clicked at the x was a scroll up/down submenu was appearing right over the x and preventing my reaching the x. I had to scroll the entire pop up notice to below it, while holding the sub menu in place, then click on the x to collapse the notice.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back