Dynadot

.tv sitcom.tv priced at $18900

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok own up, who's been tampering with the Verisign crack monkey's supply this time??
I noticed they want like $18900 for sitcom.tv - surely one of the highest premium registrations Ive seen in a long while. Sure its a nice name but I aint suprised its sitting there all unloved and available.
Yikes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I saw that one - and I think the renewal is up there too.

If verisign likes it so much, why don't they develop it themselves?

•••
The name is a good one in .tv
What's not good is the 19K yearly renewal..... Non-sense

•••
IMO the domain is too generic as many developers / content producers are going with reg fee brandables. With that pricing it would not surprise me if ten years from now the domain is still unregistered. Let's also not forget that while I may be partial to .TV with all the new TLD launches there may still be those who would consider a lower-priced domain in another TLD rather than an expensive .TV.

•••
The name is a good one in .tv
What's not good is the 19K yearly renewal..... Non-sense

Made a mistake - normal renewal.

BTW - still available if anyone wants to register it!

•••
Made a mistake - normal renewal.

You didn't - name or verisign did. It's changed.

The price list /renewal list from Verisign actually refreshes on a daily basis - it could be $35 tomorrow (don't hold your breath)

•••
You didn't - name or verisign did. It's changed.

The price list /renewal list from Verisign actually refreshes on a daily basis - it could be $35 tomorrow (don't hold your breath)

Thanks. I thought I saw it up there but when I checked it again it was indeed lower.

•••
Enom $16,540

Name.com $19,687.50

•••
Sitcom.tv is now in pending delete. I don't believe anyone paid the price tag specified. Must have been a registry error and now the registrant doesn't want to pay the fee, so they are forcing it into pending delete.

Thanks,
A

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back