Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sircles.net

Established Member
Impact
Hello all,

Many thanks for welcoming us to NamePros and we are very happy to accepted into this fine forum.

Our business is not as domain investors or domain brokers as such - we simply sell domains on behalf of groups in the City of London and The West Midland etc. and so have a lot of experience of trying to sell domains fast. Our typical domain catalogue might range (depending on what has come in) from marketing \a few strong websites all the way up to having hundreds of domains with no websites involved. Because of this we sometimes have an opportunity to sit on domains until the correct offer appears or we have to try and the best of a bunch of hundreds in a few months - different clients have different requirements and make different requests - and we find that domains are far more difficult to move compared to websites as I am sure you are all familiar with...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome to NP @sircles.net :) I'm noobish myself so I will be looking forward to hearing about your domains and strategies.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to namepros .!! Good luck with your Business..!!

•••
•••
•••
Does anyone have any opinions on a few domains we have been charged with selling on;

hubs.co.uk
recruitmentcompanies.com
travelandtourism.co.uk
couriercompanies.com
schoolsandcolleges.com

Basically we need to sell these domains FAST and so are looking for domain investors who would be interested in making a bid on one, a few or all domains - we do not have time to await the best price...

Would anyone be interested in making any suggestions about the best way to go about this or even who might be interested in making an offer?

We have a huge list of domains to be moved - not all as good as the above but many are!

You can see a full list on resellmydomainname.com if you have a search around...

•••
Welcome to Namepros! My advice is to put it in auction if you want to sell it quick. :)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the forum - there is lot of information here in the forums - just click and click ;)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back