IT.COM

question Simply trying to get my old domain back , please help

NameSilo
Watch

sitemonkey

Impact
I have had the same business name for over 15 years and someone snatched the domain. Its useless to others and it's my brand. have been waiting for it to drop, had it backordered on sav and was notified it was about to be attempted a couple weeks ago. Never heard anything else. Now it's registered by Wildwestdomains and says the reseller is microsoft 365, This shit is so disgusting. I can't afford hundreds of dollars or even $100 for this domain right now. I used a command line whois lookup only when checking . How do I find out who has this domain and why did this happen? Who do I contact direct?

So pissed right now.

Also, if I have an iphone domain, like iphonecases dot com ,and use it, will it just be taken from me? Things have changed alot since I last freelanced and things have changed. Any guidance would be awesome.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
was going through life and death health issues, didn't think I was going to live. This slipped through the cracks.
Sorry to hear that, obviously.

•••
was going through life and death health issues, didn't think I was going to live. This slipped through the cracks.

so u go thru that and stop doing normal things cause u think u will die and then u write post here saying g u are pissed someone took your name. grow up

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back