Showcase your Ordinal NFT Names!

NameSilo
Watch

Richard John Rejano

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
1679449007618.png

1679449203916.png

.​

•••
(dawtcom)

OrdShow

Last edited:
•••
Guys where this is heading is it towards Ord+word or Ordinal (s)+word or generic names ?
Screenshot_20230322-080624.png

•••
OrdinalAi .com

CryptoOrdinal .com

Ordinal .games

•••
If you look at AKA sold domains you will note that they still point for sale or to DAN "this domain was sold" page, the owners are the same or they were bought by other domainers, the question why buy a domain and keep it at an dead end?
The only way to find out is for them to create a live video record and show the inside of their accounts, else it's manipulation on hand regs.
I not want to offend anyone it's your money to spend, it's better to question everything than be in (hibernation) with the head in the sand.

Last edited:
•••
If you look at AKA sold domains you will note that they still point for sale or to DAN "this domain was sold" page, the owners are the same or they were bought by other domainers, the question why buy a domain and keep it at an dead end?
The only way to find out is for them to create a live video record and show the inside of their accounts, else it's manipulation on hand regs.
I not want to offend anyone it's your money to spend, it's better to question everything than be in (hibernation) with the head in the sand.

Happens all the time!

Many of the names I've sold. endusers never bother to change NS

This isn;t just for me this is for everyone, it happens, some buyers simple just want to own/or protect their name.

This particular one, its so earlier with ordianls, who knows what the buyer wants with it

Your statement carries zero weight..If you've sold enough names, you would know this happens.

Sometimes the contact/ info will change and the the NS stay the same.

The need for "Proof" of sales with more proof, and then some more proof, on this forum has become annoying....please carry on and do you

Last edited:
•••
Happens all the time!

Many of the names I've sold. endusers never bother to change NS

This isn;t just for me this is for everyone, it happens, some buyers simple just want to own/or protect their name.

This particular one, its so earlier with ordianls, who knows what the buyer wants with it

Your statement carries zero weight..If you've sold enough names, you would know this happens.

Sometimes the contact/ info will change and the the NS stay the same.

The need for "Proof" of sales with more proof, and then some more proof, on this forum has become annoying....please carry on and do you

best example @iTesla

I sold B*I*T*S*O Dot C/O years ago to the crypto exchange in Mexico

The ns are still on eftyns 1 & 2 ...they've now changed them, but as you will see its under MARK MONITER... this was brand protection but there are various reasons why buyers do not change NS.......this is Not a reason to claim bogus sales.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
1679673204259.png

1679673935558.png

1679673986709.png

Last edited:
•••
Just came across this site.

Ordz.games

Ordinals just entered the gameFi.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
i have only one OrdinalCollectibles.com but not offer yet.

•••
o-rd .com
or-ds .com
ordslabs .com

Last edited:
•••
OrdinalSin.com
McOrds.com

•••
•••
Two of my ordinal names have sold but since I registered last month we have the 60 day transfer restriction.
One for 8888 and the other 6000! I'll

I just posted the details of both sales in completed sales 🎉
🎉Freeordinal.com
🎉Freeords.com

FreeOrds and FreeOrdinal redirects to FreeNFT dot com webside now.

Last edited:
•••
FreeOrd as well it looks like, I'm guessing FreeOrdinals will too going by the pattern

•••

Yup!....its was Gabe.......and that was my hunch of whom bought it it to begin with..... as I follow that group and just had chat a few weeks back with one of my NFT groups about him and his projects, all going on a blocking spree on twitter. lol

He is founder of freenft & limitbreak & is the Co founder of MachineZone, mz.com ! A game dev mogul

He is heavily into nfts.

Last edited:
•••
Yup!....its was Gabe.......and that was my hunch of whom bought it it to begin with..... as I follow that group and just had chat a few weeks back with one of my NFT groups about him and his projects, all going on a blocking spree on twitter. lol

He is founder of freenft & limitbreak & is the Co founder of MachineZone, mz.com ! A game dev mogul

He is heavily into nfts.

To correct myself Igor is founder of freenft which Gabe ( LimitBreak ) then acquired.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back