Dynadot

showcase Showcase Your Most Handsome .org Domain Name

NameSilo
Watch

MustaAras

Top Member
Impact
I want to start this thread for .org domain hodlers. In this thread you can showcase your most handsome .org domain name. I intentionally used "handsome" to let our members to be creative along with.

Here i go with my handsome boy:

Cubez.org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
iETH.gif

•••
Regged these two dictionary words today

domineering.org
titer.org

•••
Urns
PetUrns
GreenFuneral
GreenFunerals
Mausoleum
Headstones
GraveCare
CremationUrns
FuneralDirector
Carvings

•••
•••
Hi

i'd say that "umm.org" is the "most handsome", because it has earned $$$ in ppc so far this year.
umm.org2,821262133.84 USD

though, "etv.org" looks prettier,
some might think www.englewood.org (which is also a Geo domain) is best name for development.
both names earn more than their renewal fee every year.

also have some not so good looking on outside, but.... on the inside, they got heart, like:

nhk.org, which has paid for itself in ppc earnings

imo....

•••
Hi

i'd say that "umm.org" is the "most handsome", because it has earned $$$ in ppc so far this year.
umm.org2,821262133.84 USD
Great name, yes, but you've got to be kidding me. Are people still so inept that they go to your umm.org parked page and be like "ummm, oh this must be a real website look it has links" and they click away? Even worse, they actually end up buying things?

I am flabbergasted by the profits made still in this day and age off the backs of people's stupidity, but more so of the stupidity itself still existing.

Congratulations. Let's keep people stupid so that we keep getting richer.

Anyways. I've got

kamikaze • org

Feels like the right fit.

•••
Great name, yes, but you've got to be kidding me. Are people still so inept that they go to your umm.org parked page and be like "ummm, oh this must be a real website look it has links" and they click away? Even worse, they actually end up buying things?

I am flabbergasted by the profits made still in this day and age off the backs of people's stupidity, but more so of the stupidity itself still existing.
Quoting one's self, is there anything more egotistical? Brushing that aside, a thought came to me; if said person gets to where they need to regardless of how they got they there, eg. a parked page, I guess I shouldn't fault them. So there's that. Maybe it's not stupid, but smart. Oh dear. Where to go from here?

•••
•••
•••
I want to start this thread for .org domain hodlers. In this thread you can showcase your most handsome .org domain name. I intentionally used "handsome" to let our members to be creative along with.

Here i go with my handsome boy:

Cubez.org
Millerlaw.org

•••
Fedcoin

Although I do like this one also

CryptoForGood

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Courier .org

1639557329-Courier-01.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back