IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your Most Handsome .org Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MustaAras

Top Member
Impact
I want to start this thread for .org domain hodlers. In this thread you can showcase your most handsome .org domain name. I intentionally used "handsome" to let our members to be creative along with.

Here i go with my handsome boy:

Cubez.org

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wales . org

So handsome I created a website for it........

•••
•••
•••
My name is Dorel and my most handsome .org domain is Dorel.org
No market value but useful to amplify and scale up personal branding.

•••
•••
•••
Courier .org

1639557329-Courier-01.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I am a fan of the sport of curling, so like.
curler.org

But I think my favourite, although not that common a word, is twixt, a short form of betwixt.
I just like the feel of the name and it could be used in so many diverse ways.
twixt.org

Thanks for starting the thread, and all the contributions everyone.

Bob

•••
Seems like a lot of the .org names mentioned are just throwing the .org after a good keyword. Below is how I see the .org

The .org top-level domain stands for “organization” and is primarily used for nonprofit websites such as charities, NGOs, open source projects, and educational platforms. This extension was one of the original domains established in 1985, and is therefore perceived as stronger and more credible than newer alternatives.
Sold one last year and it's been developed into a software certification site - not all .orgs are for non profits......depends on various factors

•••
•••
Hi

i'd say that "umm.org" is the "most handsome", because it has earned $$$ in ppc so far this year.
umm.org2,821262133.84 USD

though, "etv.org" looks prettier,
some might think www.englewood.org (which is also a Geo domain) is best name for development.
both names earn more than their renewal fee every year.

also have some not so good looking on outside, but.... on the inside, they got heart, like:

nhk.org, which has paid for itself in ppc earnings

imo....

•••
Gеrоntесh.оrg

The short term of gerontechnology.

•••
•••
Thalasso.org

Previously sold for over 18k USD

•••
One of the first domains I've ever regged was SoyaMilk.org lol and can't stand soya milk

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Organics [.org]

Hi

that's a very nice domain that fits well with .org

because stats @Sedo this month have improved, i'm adding this to the handsome list:
ngh.org 110 12 6.44 USD

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back