IT.COM

showcase Showcase your .mom names here

NameSilo
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Hello, .mom extension has arrived. Report here your regs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The dot mom extension is outrageous pricing!! I'm not getting one...sorry.

•••
Stupid.mom reg fee $1,299

To stupid, take your money and buy something for your .mom if your lucky enough to have one

•••
•••

To stupid, take your money and buy something for your .mom if your lucky enough to have one

Agree, not a big fan of their pricing but always like to grab at least one if it's within range. Rock.mom 3k, much higher than Rocker.mom.

Seems like a popular term, use to be a TM but it was dropped.

I've seen t-shirts and other items with Rocker Mom; http://www.zazzle.com/rocker+mom+tshirts

•••
•••
top.mom $2.599 who do these guys think they are? $300 a year lease payment
I would price that name at $100
whoever the domainer is running the.mom show needs to try estibot to price his names

•••
•••
Maybe they actually did, hence the current pricing :P
If they had used Estibot, .mom prices would have been more sensible than what they are aiming for now. Their names are overpriced, even for end-user moms.

•••
whoever the domainer is running the.mom show needs to try estibot to price his names
If they had used Estibot, .mom prices would have been more sensible than what they are aiming for now. Their names are overpriced, even for end-user moms.
I just tried estibot and you won't believe this:
Appraisal Overview:
EstiBot Value: $ 1,300 USD

•••
I just tried estibot and you won't believe this:
I stand corrected.

I never use Estibot, but I was under the impression that their appraisals are not as off as these .mom prices.

•••
Any .mom re-sale(s) so far?

•••
We love our moms but register only what you can afford to maintain? We know all new domains extensions are burning cash except for a few investors.

Do not register because it's cool. Think if you can make money of it.

•••
.com=>''c'' dies, ''m'' comes=> .mom aka my .com. I talk like the king of top!

•••
'There was a time, when all domains ended with .com - it was a great time. But then the time became even greater. A new era has begun.'

That's the 'based on true events - story' which moms will tell their kids before they go sleep.

Last edited:
•••
'There was a time, when all domains ended with .com - it was a great time. But then the time became even greater. A new era has begun.'

That's the 'based on true events - story' which moms will tell their kids before they go sleep.

Do I see a children's book in the works from you kingof.top? :xf.grin:

•••
Do I see a children's book in the works from you kingof.top? :xf.grin:

Maybe I will write one after I sold my 63 .mom domain.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Clever pricing for .mom . $1K for good names with ~$100 renewal. FS got this right.

Hey Guys, not sure if you've heard, but Uniregistry will be discounting premium .Mom's - Starting 17 May 2016 at 16:00 UTC, tiers 2 & 3 will be hugely discounted for 60 days!

Pricing

Tier 2 - Promo Price $33.00 / Original Price $110.00

Tier 3 - Promo Price $33.00 / Original Price $275.00

Anyone concerned with the renewal fees, please do reach out to me as I can give you a 25% discount on all non-premium .Mom's at our registrar here at Uniregistry!

Frankp at Uniregistry . com

•••
Below is just some of what I was able to hand reg for .88 cents. Some are good, some are just ok, but im happy to roll the dice.

Feedback welcome.

I sold workfromhome.mom 6 hours after I registered it on the Uniregistry Market. If you have the names set to BIN prices and they are in Uniregistry, when someone searches for your domain it will come to the top of the search results with the BIN price and give you an option to check out with credit card. Super easy.

That sale paid for all of my registrations and more. All upside from here.

beaut.mom
datingsingle.mom
babymoon.mom
aching.mom
barred.mom
becomeasurrogate.mom
babble.mom
abouta.mom
aries.mom
baked.mom
aquarius.mom
beige.mom
blissful.mom
capricorn.mom
chatty.mom
childish.mom
choking.mom
chesty.mom
cheeky.mom
chipper.mom
collie.mom
coconutoil.mom
cereal.mom
childly.mom
dateyour.mom
creamed.mom
fixmy.mom
frazzled.mom
doyour.mom
exstep.mom
dontell.mom
dayplanner.mom
detox.mom
fittea.mom
divorcedsingle.mom
financialadvisor.mom
poodle.mom
puggle.mom
hiremy.mom
farmersmarket.mom
financialplanner.mom
drunkmature.mom
extremecoupon.mom
piggyback.mom
healthyfit.mom
ironic.mom
findmybirth.mom
kellys.mom
grassfed.mom
justlikeyour.mom
jobtraining.mom
inquisitive.mom
laboring.mom
lactating.mom
lisas.mom
lickmy.mom
longisland.mom
lonestar.mom
latex.mom
libra.mom
livefit.mom
lowcarb.mom
lusty.mom
makingtimefor.mom
nonchalant.mom
mellow.mom
notyouraverage.mom
maltese.mom
nutritionist.mom
peachy.mom
scorpio.mom
shihtzu.mom
sagittarius.mom
selfish.mom
perky.mom
guardian.mom
rebeccas.mom
rachels.mom
shopwith.mom
ramen.mom
tickle.mom
pomeranian.mom
rolemodel.mom
remembering.mom
ourkids.mom
organicmarket.mom
shiba.mom
richies.mom
raver.mom
ticklish.mom
rancher.mom
trevors.mom
theworking.mom
retriever.mom
sideline.mom
snippet.mom
sugarfree.mom
taped.mom
sunscreen.mom
tanned.mom
talkradio.mom
tellmy.mom
theconfident.mom
temptmy.mom
tattoosfor.mom
tempt.mom
thecoupon.mom
thetravel.mom
worldgreatest.mom
tylers.mom
treatyour.mom
thehollywood.mom
yogurt.mom
tributetomy.mom
yourfriends.mom
whitetrash.mom

Last edited:
•••
@Frank Pavilonis at .88 cents each, it's easy to roll the dice. Nice job on the early payout! Sadly enough :xf.frown:, your sale of workfromhome.mom is currently the only one showing on Namebio.

Like you, I also jumped on the event, registering 497 within the first 2 days of the promotion. Some good, some bad and others absolutely phenomenal if and when the market swings. Being fairly new at the time to the world of domain investing, I took a chance. It's what we do right? No risk, no reward. I saw the potential like @DNScholar as far as the extensions purposes go. At .88 cents a pop, I felt it was a fairly safe bet. Which ones did I snag up? My list is attached below, and of course, I welcome any offers via PM.

@MasterOfMyDomains BTW Great name! Estibot is pretty much useless in determining value IMO. It may give you some of the stats you'd otherwise have to source out from multiple services but I greatly question its accuracy in naming a price. How many times have you seen a .com outrageously priced? Leaves room to negotiate. I don't know how many I ran across at the start of the .mom promotion that spoke pure craziness. But maybe I'm just as crazy by investing in them. Jury is still out, taking a break and throwing a pizza party. :xf.confused:

@Frank Pavilonis @Uniregistry Any chance you're working on a new Tier 1, 2 and 3? Need a little help here. Besides what we do as domain investors and web design/developers, are there any future promotional efforts in the works at Uniregistry that will help prevent a large percentage of .mom domains from being dropped come renewal time? Or something else that will establish more value amongst all the other gTLD's. I imagine there is, but unsure. An inquiring mind wants to know. O_o

Attachments

• ALL_ABOUT_MOM.xlsx
    16.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
•••
Alright, don't everyone talk at once. :whistle:

•••
Is this thing on? Or is this thread just :dead:. Take note @Frank Pavilonis (are you still a staff member at Uniregistry?) @Uniregistry @NamePros. We all have busy lives. I get that. But not even a courtesy PM? Maybe my posts possibly fell through the cracks or worse, just ignored. Unfortunately, it comes across more like a case of take the money and run. I don't throw around the "S" word very often at all mind you but credible domain registry companies should be interacting fairly often on NamePros and the like. Great way to establish and maintain credibility amongst your customers. I might be off on that one as I currently do not generate millions in sales just yet. Maybe the silent treatment works better?:xf.confused: If you are wondering if I had tried making contact directly. Not as of yet. I was hoping this could be a conversation held outside of closed doors so others could benefit. Stepping off soap box now. :meh:

•••
•••
I've checked some good keywords that i could have register for $0.88 but i gave up on them. I am not seing a thriving market for that extention.

Agreed.

I do not like this extension.

•••
As an Englishman, I don't use mom at all - mum's the word. However, I see mom is about 12 times more popular throughout the world. I'm struggling to think of a use for either TLD though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back