Dynadot

showcase Showcase your .mom names here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Hello, .mom extension has arrived. Report here your regs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I checked one .mom it was at normal reg and renewal, came back to reg after 2.5 hours to find a $2,200 price tag and $110 renewal fees - borderline extortion !

I'm out !

•••
Stupid.mom reg fee $1,299

To stupid, take your money and buy something for your .mom if your lucky enough to have one

•••
The release time (before mothers day) of .mom was a smart calculated move from UR.

Beside the most containing 'mom' / .mom domain of all time* I registered (as a german speaking human) also the following two .mom domains:

beste.mom
german for 'best .mom'

diebeste.mom
german for 'the best .mom'

The meaning of 'die / beste .mom' is 100 % understandable without any confusion in german market.

BTW
best.mom is offered as PREMIUM for 15,000.00 USD
thebest.mom
is offered as PREMIUM for 3,000.00 USD
Both @ 101domain, Inc. / at the time when I made this post

mommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommommom.mom

21 times 'mom' / TLD .mom
The .mom domain with the most possible amount of 'mom' of all time.
63 characters (21 x 3), more characters are not possible in a domain name.
Original 63.DOMAIN

Probably the perfect gift to show your mum how much she means to you.

•••
I always knew some domainers were so greedy and desperate they would sell their moms.
That day has come :'(

•••
Went with sweety.mom

Practically the only non-premium priced 1-word I found. Going to develop it as a page dedicated to some special moms involved in my life. Possibly an email or two as well. They will get a kick out of it.

Unfortunately though, I think this is another TLD that will fail miserably. Especially given the fact the registries/registrars or whoever the hell is responsible for name scalping yet AGAIN just about every good word out there. It would be tough enough for this extension to stay alive on its own, let alone with greedy, silly corporate getting its fingers in the domaining pie.

•••
Went with sweety.mom

Practically the only non-premium priced 1-word I found. Going to develop it as a page dedicated to some special moms involved in my life. Possibly an email or two as well. They will get a kick out of it.

Unfortunately though, I think this is another TLD that will fail miserably. Especially given the fact the registries/registrars or whoever the hell is responsible for name scalping yet AGAIN just about every good word out there. It would be tough enough for this extension to stay alive on its own, let alone with greedy, silly corporate getting its fingers in the domaining pie.
Yeah, good catch. I think my best is flirt.mom and have thoughts to develop it, unless i have a good offer.

•••
Uniregistry Says

A .mom domain is great for
  • Leaders
  • Mentors
  • Bloggers
  • Publications
  • Businesses
  • Moms

•••
•••
Clever pricing for .mom . $1K for good names with ~$100 renewal. FS got this right.

Hey Guys, not sure if you've heard, but Uniregistry will be discounting premium .Mom's - Starting 17 May 2016 at 16:00 UTC, tiers 2 & 3 will be hugely discounted for 60 days!

Pricing

Tier 2 - Promo Price $33.00 / Original Price $110.00

Tier 3 - Promo Price $33.00 / Original Price $275.00

Anyone concerned with the renewal fees, please do reach out to me as I can give you a 25% discount on all non-premium .Mom's at our registrar here at Uniregistry!

Frankp at Uniregistry . com

•••
I've checked some good keywords that i could have register for $0.88 but i gave up on them. I am not seing a thriving market for that extention.

•••
cannabis.mom

PM for inquiries.

•••
youcameoutofyour.mom

Now taking offers. 6 figures only. Pls send emails to [email protected]

•••
The good name of Dot mom is pricy!!

•••
No it wasn't a premium but I had to dig deep to find one I liked at regular reg fee.. ;)

•••
•••
The dot mom extension is outrageous pricing!! I'm not getting one...sorry.

•••
Stupid.mom reg fee $1,299

To stupid, take your money and buy something for your .mom if your lucky enough to have one

Agree, not a big fan of their pricing but always like to grab at least one if it's within range. Rock.mom 3k, much higher than Rocker.mom.

Seems like a popular term, use to be a TM but it was dropped.

I've seen t-shirts and other items with Rocker Mom; http://www.zazzle.com/rocker+mom+tshirts

•••
We love our moms but register only what you can afford to maintain? We know all new domains extensions are burning cash except for a few investors.

Do not register because it's cool. Think if you can make money of it.

•••
'There was a time, when all domains ended with .com - it was a great time. But then the time became even greater. A new era has begun.'

That's the 'based on true events - story' which moms will tell their kids before they go sleep.

Last edited:
•••
'There was a time, when all domains ended with .com - it was a great time. But then the time became even greater. A new era has begun.'

That's the 'based on true events - story' which moms will tell their kids before they go sleep.

Do I see a children's book in the works from you kingof.top? :xf.grin:

•••
Do I see a children's book in the works from you kingof.top? :xf.grin:

Maybe I will write one after I sold my 63 .mom domain.

•••
Below is just some of what I was able to hand reg for .88 cents. Some are good, some are just ok, but im happy to roll the dice.

Feedback welcome.

I sold workfromhome.mom 6 hours after I registered it on the Uniregistry Market. If you have the names set to BIN prices and they are in Uniregistry, when someone searches for your domain it will come to the top of the search results with the BIN price and give you an option to check out with credit card. Super easy.

That sale paid for all of my registrations and more. All upside from here.

beaut.mom
datingsingle.mom
babymoon.mom
aching.mom
barred.mom
becomeasurrogate.mom
babble.mom
abouta.mom
aries.mom
baked.mom
aquarius.mom
beige.mom
blissful.mom
capricorn.mom
chatty.mom
childish.mom
choking.mom
chesty.mom
cheeky.mom
chipper.mom
collie.mom
coconutoil.mom
cereal.mom
childly.mom
dateyour.mom
creamed.mom
fixmy.mom
frazzled.mom
doyour.mom
exstep.mom
dontell.mom
dayplanner.mom
detox.mom
fittea.mom
divorcedsingle.mom
financialadvisor.mom
poodle.mom
puggle.mom
hiremy.mom
farmersmarket.mom
financialplanner.mom
drunkmature.mom
extremecoupon.mom
piggyback.mom
healthyfit.mom
ironic.mom
findmybirth.mom
kellys.mom
grassfed.mom
justlikeyour.mom
jobtraining.mom
inquisitive.mom
laboring.mom
lactating.mom
lisas.mom
lickmy.mom
longisland.mom
lonestar.mom
latex.mom
libra.mom
livefit.mom
lowcarb.mom
lusty.mom
makingtimefor.mom
nonchalant.mom
mellow.mom
notyouraverage.mom
maltese.mom
nutritionist.mom
peachy.mom
scorpio.mom
shihtzu.mom
sagittarius.mom
selfish.mom
perky.mom
guardian.mom
rebeccas.mom
rachels.mom
shopwith.mom
ramen.mom
tickle.mom
pomeranian.mom
rolemodel.mom
remembering.mom
ourkids.mom
organicmarket.mom
shiba.mom
richies.mom
raver.mom
ticklish.mom
rancher.mom
trevors.mom
theworking.mom
retriever.mom
sideline.mom
snippet.mom
sugarfree.mom
taped.mom
sunscreen.mom
tanned.mom
talkradio.mom
tellmy.mom
theconfident.mom
temptmy.mom
tattoosfor.mom
tempt.mom
thecoupon.mom
thetravel.mom
worldgreatest.mom
tylers.mom
treatyour.mom
thehollywood.mom
yogurt.mom
tributetomy.mom
yourfriends.mom
whitetrash.mom

Last edited:
•••
As an Englishman, I don't use mom at all - mum's the word. However, I see mom is about 12 times more popular throughout the world. I'm struggling to think of a use for either TLD though.

•••
Hello, deeply.mom, what do you think? I think it might have its market share

Last edited:
•••
Back