IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your HoverBoard and FlyBoard Domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Branded Domains

Be YouTop Member
Impact
The Future Has Arrived

hover_psd_go-1.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hover Trains

There have been three hover train systems in the UK, two experimental and one commercial

Experimental MAGLEV

The first operational MAGLEV (MAGnetic LEVitation) train was an experimental system constructed by Eric Laithwaite at BR's Gorton Works using a platelayers trolley as the car. The funding was stopped and Eric Laithwaite moved to tracked Hovercraft which went on to construct the RTV31.

RTV 31
A prototype hover train powered by linear induction motor, but the lift was provided by large fans. The test track at Erith, Cambridgeshire has a few remains still visible. Here the train acheived speeds over 100 mph in 1973 before the government funding was pulled. The train is preserved at Railway World in Peterborough along with a section of track.

Birmingham Airport MAGLEV
The worlds first commercial MAGLEV train was installed at Birmingham airport in 1984 as a shuttle between the railway station and the terminal. The Maglev flew along its 600-metre track at the impressive altitude of fifteen millimetres. It operated for nearly eleven years, but it was unreliable and closed in 1995. It has been replaced by a cable tram. One of the cars is preserved at Railway World in Peterborough. Top speed was 26 mph, propulsion was with linear induction motor, and magnetic lift.

•••
•••
tt.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi,

i have a website and some domains related with the " Hoverboard " keyword

http://HoverboardsForSale.com/

Domains:

- buyHoverboard.com
- Hoverboard.xyz
- Hoverboards.xyz

All of those are for sale ... if somebody is interested i would like to talk about it.

Thank you !

•••
have you heard of X1HoverBoard as yet !

•••
i just bought hovertest dot com

•••
i sold buyHoverboard .com
Bought:
Hoverboard.vip
Hoverboards.vip
Still for sale:
HoverboardsForSale .com
Hoverboard.xyz
Hoverboards.xyz

•••
i sold buyHoverboard .com
Bought:
Hoverboard.vip
Hoverboards.vip
Still for sale:
HoverboardsForSale .com
Hoverboard.xyz
Hoverboards.xyz

will that sale be listed on Namebio anytime soon?

•••
will that sale be listed on Namebio anytime soon?
I just sent them an email. I have other domains that should be listed in their website. Thank you

•••
•••
damn this thread is still open? thought it was dead post all those exploding Hoverboards! lol

•••
Hoverboards that explode where manufactured in China. I only review american high quality Hoverboards which are not catching fire. That´s why Amazon have them for sale.
You should get informed before you say something. Not only on this thread..

•••
well I have Hoverboard domains myself. so I'm not helping myself out by saying what I said. As far as I know I'm taking a bath on Hoverboard domains because of all that fiasco with boards in China.

I AM INFORMED about the Hendo Electromagnetic Hoverboard and other developments but from the bad stuff hoverboards have gotten a bad rap in the media and such. Don't know if it will recover from it or not.

it's ok though we all take chances. as you can tell we are thee only ones who have posted here since when exactly?

July 11 2016?

have you seen thee activity over in the VR section? I'm just saying. so no need to imply I need to get informed. I am informed and the info isn't all Roses.

Congrats on your sale of BuyHoverboard.com

That helps a bit.

Domain Price Date Venue
ridemyhoverboard.com 275 USD 2017-01-20 GoDaddy
ilovehoverboards.com 155 USD 2016-08-19 GoDaddy
hoverboardz.us 492 USD 2016-08-05 GoDaddy
besthoverboards.com 347 USD 2016-07-29 GoDaddy
buyhoverboard.com 475 USD 2016-05-07 Private
hoverboard.com.br 2,120 USD 2016-04-15 Uniregistry
hoverboardreviews.com 1,250 USD 2015-12-11 Sedo
hoverboardvideo.com 154 USD 2015-07-11 GoDaddy
hoverboard.com 32,500 USD 2014-04-16 Uniregistry

it's only 1 page. that's it.

Your BuyHoverboard? I swear you could have gotten more. at least around the price as HoverboardReviews.

it's a call to action domain. as you want people to BuyHoverboard.

but I guess it's 2016 pricing not 2014.

I think if anything I will need to sell on Sedo to get the best price. all the Godaddy sales seem to be closeout sales.

As far as American hoverboards. is it being mentioned on TV? on the Jimmy Fallon show or Conan show? or even the Morning shows?

not much anymore. why is that you think? I think the media became afraid that since they were showcasing hoverboards some from China. that maybe the people who suffered injury from Hoverboard explosions would sue?

I don't doubt there will be better quality hoverboards. just takes time and money.

•••
well I have Hoverboard domains myself. so I'm not helping myself out by saying what I said. As far as I know I'm taking a bath on Hoverboard domains because of all that fiasco with boards in China.

Domain Price Date Venue
ridemyhoverboard.com 275 USD 2017-01-20 GoDaddy
ilovehoverboards.com 155 USD 2016-08-19 GoDaddy
hoverboardz.us 492 USD 2016-08-05 GoDaddy
besthoverboards.com 347 USD 2016-07-29 GoDaddy
buyhoverboard.com 475 USD 2016-05-07 Private
hoverboard.com.br 2,120 USD 2016-04-15 Uniregistry
hoverboardreviews.com 1,250 USD 2015-12-11 Sedo
hoverboardvideo.com 154 USD 2015-07-11 GoDaddy
hoverboard.com 32,500 USD 2014-04-16 Uniregistry

You are right in my opinion. Cheap manufactured hoverboards gave this niche a bad reputation. Those are banned now so industry will slowly clean the image of this keyword :)

HoverboardsForSale.com as a domain name has more value than the sales you reported. Only hoverboard.com is, obviously, better.

DomainIndex.com appraisal of this domain ($4.500). Its not 100% accurate but it tells something about its value.

I am not just auctioning the domain but the website which generates revenue (amazon affiliate). Lets see how it does..

•••
You are right in my opinion. Cheap manufactured hoverboards gave this niche a bad reputation. Those are banned now so industry will slowly clean the image of this keyword :)

HoverboardsForSale.com as a domain name has more value than the sales you reported. Only hoverboard.com is, obviously, better.

DomainIndex.com appraisal of this domain ($4.500). Its not 100% accurate but it tells something about its value.

I am not just auctioning the domain but the website which generates revenue (amazon affiliate). Lets see how it does..

Awesome good luck! Post to namebio post completed sale OK?

•••
Will see what the buyer says, in any case i will let you know!

•••
Will see what the buyer says, in any case i will let you know!

as I always say. 300 movie quote " Give them NOTHING but take from them EVERYTHING!" lol

•••
•••
From these - its .shop of course.

•••
HoverboardSupplies.com message me if interested.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back