IT.COM

showcase Showcase Your HoverBoard and FlyBoard Domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Branded Domains

Be YouTop Member
Impact
The Future Has Arrived

hover_psd_go-1.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not trying to be gloom and doom here, but go easy with names in this niche, IMO. Unless board makers can resolve the problems with them catching fire during charging, this futuristic novelty will quickly become a thing of the past.

Some retailers, such as Amazon, and now Target, etc; are no longer going to sell them, due to the liability. At present most, if not all, shipping companies will only allow ground shipments, and some retailers are only selling accessories, while others will not carry anything related to the product.

Fortunately, I only own five names in this space...which may turn out to be five too many...time will tell.

•••
I know you guys are all scared of this whole exploding hoverboard crap. but those are just the niche of Poorly made hoverboards. what would it take to start American Made quality custom hoverboards? Throw enough money into something and get the celebrity hiphop stars to back it and get the teens jealous. just check out Hoverboard.com They are making customer $3000 hoverboard. Now all we need is more of companies like this. and then of course there is the Hendo Hoverboard which is an electromagetic hoverboard. We are an "I WANT THAT" society. We saw the first hoverboard in back to the future and fell in love. that Love will never die.. They just need to perfect the hoverboard. China has see the potential money maker in Hoverboards. Yea there will always be those factories in China who don't care about safety but if a simple fix like just putting more stable Lithium batteries in hoverboards. then why wouldn't they? Money is money. Plus remember Tesla is building that huge Gigafactory up in Nevada. He is creating a huge lithium battery factory in AMERICA. better quality Lithium batteries aka Non exploding batteries = Welcome back affordable Batteries.

Progress never quits. It evolves and adapts to satisfy the "Gimme Gimme Gimme" mentality of ALL HUMANS.

•••
Future Lithium Batteries WILL BE STABLE!

•••
And if Lithium batteries don't evolve to meet demand? well there is a better option to Lithium Batteries. ENTER SUPERCAPACITORS.

They have been around for a while and are much improved. and more stable than Lithiums

•••
•••
•••
Yes..you are right.But
New York lawmakers want to legalize hoverboards
http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/30/news/new-york-hoverboards/

I heard that too which is why HoverboardLicense.com came about.
It's the future I think because they keep saying that you need to have at least a drivers license to own and use a hoverboard. eventually that's going to be just overkill and eventually a special license for a specifically a hoverboard will be created.

•••
I was in negotiation for hoverboard.com. Never closed.
say what? you were going to buy it? or you owned it and was going to sell it? because as far as I know hoverboard.com is owned by that $3000 american hoverboard maker..

•••
I heard that too which is why HoverboardLicense.com came about.
It's the future I think because they keep saying that you need to have at least a drivers license to own and use a hoverboard. eventually that's going to be just overkill and eventually a special license for a specifically a hoverboard will be created.
now hoverboards will go through safety(strict) certification test before releasing to market.

•••
That's fine yadda yadda yadda.who cares? progress was never pretty. ie exploding hoverboards. I mean heck even the First Iphone was crappy. 2.0 whatever is always better than 1.0 always.

•••
so just wait till the geeks figure it all out and roll out with Hoverboard 2.0.

•••
•••
now hoverboards will go through safety(strict) certification test before releasing to market.

exactly! it was predictable! lol funny I noticed someone registered hoverboardexplode.com lol

•••
•••
oh and hoverboardfire.com

•••
oh and hoverboardfire.com
No
I got
HoverBoardFly
DiyHoverBoard
DiyHoverBoards
360HoverBoards
SmartFlyBoard
SmartFlyBoards

•••
I only have one hoverboard domain

Hoverboards.Direct

•••
•••
•••
The problem with the exploding hoverboards is that they are the cheap ones. When they hit the stores here in the UK they came in at $1000 or thereabout then came the tons of cheap imports from China priced at half the the real thing. Its like everything in life, you get what you pay for. Its still illegal here to use them on public roads and pavements.

•••
The problem with the exploding hoverboards is that they are the cheap ones. When they hit the stores here in the UK they came in at $1000 or thereabout then came the tons of cheap imports from China priced at half the the real thing. Its like everything in life, you get what you pay for. Its still illegal here to use them on public roads and pavements.
lol that's where my HoverVillage.com and HoverCountry.com come in.

I think to eliminate the hassle and worry about getting a proper hoverboard that's licensed properly there might be a boom on Hoverboard Rental stores. I sure hope so for my hoverboard rental domains. If people just went to a hoverboard rental it's up to the rental shop to make sure it's a properly made and tested and licensed product. maybe even locally made. Then they can charge a huge premium for the rental. If they really NEED to just be the cool kids on the block to ride a hoverboard. We live in such a cheezy "gotta have it" society that I bet if rich rappers started RENTING non exploding custom made in America or where ever hoverboards where the liability will be on the Licensed local hoverboard rental shop or even local hoverboard retail shop. I think no matter what Hoverboard is here to stay. There's more than enough tinkers in every country who are jobless who can fill the void for Boutique or Couture or Custom made hoverboard shops. Kinda like Custom surf board shops. why not custom hoverboard shops popping up everywhere? Throw in a "cafe" or imagine a bike shop. There's pretty might one in every urban town in the world. Especially all the Eco GREEN hipster people all over the place with their Birkenstocks and Soy Mocha Chai Latte who want whatever is trending now.

Remember. Just like with Prohibition or weed the more you restrict something or banned it there more the general public will want it. lol I remember a tiny restaurant in the NYC once that was empty all the time on a Fri and Sat night. No one ever came in even though there was tons of foot traffic because of all thee other bars on the block. I advised the owner "hey why don't you hire a big bouncer put up some velvet ropes and red carpet and hang some blackout curtains and play some loud hip hop music and stock some micro brew beer and wines and have like 30 appetizers on the menu."

Wouldn't you know it? The spot became a total success thanks to me. Something about exclusivity triggers this human need to be included to feel special. So just imagine someone paying top dollar just to own and use a LEGAL hoverboard? I mean seriously we live in a world where people would actually buy a $10,000 movie phone that will just become outdated in 2 years. lol.

so no worries with the hoverboards.

again check out the cool things they are developing over at www.Hoverboard.com

•••
Hi. I dont think the issue is about licensing, you dont need a licence to own or use one. So no one is going to issue you a certificate to say your own hoverboard is high quality and safe to use. Just like side chicks paying $50 for a Fendi bag and $60 for a Louboutin to match, if you pay a couple of hundreds for a hoverboard then you know its not the real thing. Caveat emptor. Always.

I think lawmakers would relax the no hoverboard rule as time goes on. Remember most politicians are boring conservative folks.They are not really up to speed with whats happening out there. Only interested in looting and lying out of their teeth. From west to east, north to south they are all cut from the same cloth.
The law as it stands now is from public safety point of view and not about the quality of the boards per se. Hoverboards do not qualify for the requirement to be accepted as road usable while having the fucntions to be seen as a danger to pedestrians on pavements.I think something would eventually be worked so people could use them legally.
Are you in the States? I thought you were in Switzerland. Thats a cool website they have there. I see them updating it soon though once they get a few orders in. Not that they dont have the funds for an upgrade seeing that they got a fairly good deal at Kickstarter.
Didnt @mrcurly sell hoverboard.com?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back