Dynadot

showcase Showcase your Defi & Decentralized names & any news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Inspired by @capiche 's sale (congratz by the way!) and @DomainBarracksRob idea for a showcase thread, I thought I would set one up.

Courtesy of Github:

What is Decentralized Finance?
Decentralized finance (#defi) is the movement that leverages open source software and decentralized networks to transform traditional financial products into trustless and transparent protocols that operate without unnecessary intermediaries. One could envision decentralized finance impacting the financial world the same way that open source software has changed software products.

https://github.com/ong/awesome-decentralized-finance

The below gives a nice breakdown on what it is all about

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/decentralized-finance

https://blockonomi.com/what-is-decentralized-finance-defi

I regged 2 today and will not be going on any mad reg spree.......

Defi Mortgages.com
Defi Securities.com

Please share your names, related news and your thoughts...............

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I picked up DeFi.Best - I know its not the best in this case, but for $1.49 I couldn't pass up getting another short DeFi name.

Last edited:
•••
I picked up DeFi.Best - I know its not the best in this case, but for $1.49 I couldn't pass up getting another short DeFi name.
Mate your cornering those defi .extensions :xf.smile:

How many have you got now?

•••
•••
•••
Have seen the Cefi term being used quite a bit recently but Difi is new to me......
That was my first time seeing it. Only about 3 or 4 articles . First published July/2020 so maybe something new

•••
That was my first time seeing it. Only about 3 or 4 articles . First published July/2020 so maybe something new
I for one will not going to be going on a cefi or difi reg spree :xf.smile:

Got enough defi names to keep me going

If anyone decides to pull the trigger feel free to share them!

•••
I only bought two (just in case) but I won’t be getting more.well I don’t plan on it.

Last edited:
•••
I only bought two (just in case) but I won’t be getting more.well I don’t plan on it.
That's what everyone says :xf.wink:

•••
Mate your cornering those defi .extensions :xf.smile:

How many have you got now?

This one makes #10! I love this niche! I have a great feeling about it!

•••
I was late in this niche and just found out about Defi when I saw the thread today.
I am a full time doctor and have been busy with my job over past few years.

I thought I would grab some Defi domains today because of the domain virus.

Acquired

2 4 7 // D e f i. com

D e f i Decentralized finance. com

"e" , " i ", and "my" keywords + d e centralized finance.com (no hypens)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
DecentralizedFinance.com.au

DecentralFinancial.com

UtilitySettlementCoin.com

•••
•••
Hi, everybody. How do you like my domains?

.com
DeFiSwaps.com
DeFiPlatforms.com
DeFiStat.com
DeFiStation.com
DeGovernance.com
DeFiEconomics.com

DeFinization.com
DeFiTon.com
DeFiMaker.com
DeFiLEO.com
DeFiChecker.com
DeFiState.com

.org

DeFiNews.org
DeFiSystem.org
DeFiNetwork.org
DeFiMarket.org
DeFiTools.org
DeFiAssets.org
DeFiBoard.org
DeFiDapps.org

I also have

DeFi.Games
DeFi.Sale
AEA.Ai

Last edited:
•••
Hi, everybody. How do you like my domains?

.com
DeFiSwaps.com
DeFiPlatforms.com
DeFiStat.com
DeFiStation.com
DeGovernance.com
DeFiEconomics.com

DeFinization.com
DeFiTon.com
DeFiMaker.com
DeFiLEO.com
DeFiChecker.com
DeFiState.com

.org

DeFiNews.org
DeFiSystem.org
DeFiNetwork.org
DeFiMarket.org
DeFiTools.org
DeFiAssets.org
DeFiBoard.org
DeFiDapps.org

I also have

DeFi.Games
DeFi.Sale
AEA.Ai
Some nice names in there, really like the swaps one....

•••
•••
Hoping everyone can learn from my mistake. I sold a "Defi" brandable .com hand reg for too cheap. I didn't look until after the sale, but there is a major player building on another extension. I honored the sale, but this hurts....

Its possible another investor purchased it, so out of respect I am not going to go into further details.

The Defi industry is going parabolic as everyone is dashing into this space. There is big, big money coming into this space. What we are witnessing is the greatest wealth transfer we will ever see.

LESSON:

DONT SELL YOURSELF SHORT.

Cheers fellow Defi'ers!!

•••
The amount of collateral locked into DEFI platforms has mushroomed the last several months while the price of the governance tokens of many of these projects has grown much faster. While I suppose the holder of a governance token could potentially receive a portion of fees and liquidation proceeds, my thinking is that those fees would still only be a small portion of the total collateral locked. Of course the collateral locked is quickly growing and perhaps could 25X in the coming years. But it still seems the market cap of a governance token should trade well below that of the collateral locked in the platform.

Many DEFI platforms are using the newer extensions which gives me a little caution about them but it just confirms that most end users give little consideration to acquiring the ideal domain name and just quickly reg whatever they find available for under $50.

•••
•••
•••
DeFinCrypto.com
DefinCrypto Web logo.JPG

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back