IT.COM

showcase Showcase your Connected ( Eg., ConnectedCar.com ) names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fourquarters

Established Member
Impact
Bought and sold some Connected+Word domain names.So i am starting this thread to showcase everybody's connected names.

I know this combination is pretty new for some namepros members. But i believe , this thread will get more replies over time.

Holding around 120 Connected names.Some of them are long term investments.One of the Forbes article mentions about the Gartner's prediction that there will be around 11 billion connected things by the end of this year(2018).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Smart... The correct keyword is smart. It's short, one syllable and has domain sale history.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Smart has replaced "connected" as a de facto term to describe additional technological features added to an otherwise "ordinary" product, including connectivity.

The days for "connected" are limited... If not already over in my opinion.

I could of course be wrong... Don't take my word for it...

Last edited:
•••
Smart has replaced "connected" as a de facto term to describe additional technological features added to an otherwise "ordinary" product, including connectivity.

The days for "connected" are limited... If not already over in my opinion.

I could of course be wrong... Don't take my word for it...

Friend , "Connected" keyword is working for me.If "Smart" is working for you , that's fine.No body said "Smart" is de facto standard.

few more samples:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-of-things/connected-vehicles
https://www.bmw.co.za/en/topics/fascination-bmw/connected-drive/overview.html

There are lot of companies using connected+word combination for their products.I started investing only after thorough research.

Anyway , Thank you for the discussion.Actually you gave me the opportunity to clear a major doubt which will arise in everybody's mind.Happy Domaining.:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
I have only 2 connected :) domains

ConnectedJet<>com
ConnectedJets<>com

•••
I am starting with ConnectedLuggage.com

Expecting more people to join this thread in coming months.:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Connected/Cab in King

logo.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back