Dynadot

showcase Showcase your "Cognitive" Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Saw Ron Jacksons weekly domain sale report today and the very impressive details for Cognitive Automation (.com) where the first payment has been made on a 300k deal (plus the seller got some equity)

I thought it would be a good idea to set up a showcase thread for "cognitive" domains....

Definition - What does Cognitive Technology mean?
Cognitive technology is a field of computer science that mimics functions of the human brain through various means, including natural language processing, data mining and pattern recognition. It is expected to have a drastic effect on the way that humans interact with technology in coming years, particularly in the fields of automation, machine learning and information technology.
https://www.techopedia.com/definition/32482/cognitive-technology

Cognitive technologies: The real opportunities for business
https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/ins...itive-technologies-business-applications.html

I have 2 that I registered early last year ( so not jumping on some large sale bandwagon :xf.wink: ) both .com

Cognitive Agriculture
https://swisscognitive.ch/2019/08/16/rapid-adoption-of-artificial-intelligence-in-agriculture

Cognitive Farm

Do you have any Cognitive Domains? If so, feel free to share them here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes I also agree with blogspotter... Cognitive contract(s) I also like them.

•••
CognitivePotato.com

No, I'm kidding. I just wanted to make the point that whatever 'cognitive' is defining has to make sense and be relevant... Don't put a word after it just because you can and it's available to be registered. :stop:

•••
CognitivePotato.com

No, I'm kidding. I just wanted to make the point that whatever 'cognitive' is defining has to make sense and be relevant... Don't put a word after it just because you can and it's available to be registered. :stop:

Isn't that exactly what is usually done in the domain industry? If I randomly type in any 2 dictonary words in instanddomainsearch, I guess at least 90% of the results are registered in .com.
I know what you're getting at. But in the end it's about selling higher than buying.

•••
Isn't that exactly what is usually done in the domain industry? If I randomly type in any 2 dictonary words in instanddomainsearch, I guess at least 90% of the results are registered in .com.
I know what you're getting at. But in the end it's about selling higher than buying.
Cross check how many of those 90% have sold.......

I have seen it a few times on here now (and done it myself) - a new trend starts and people start regging keyword + random keyword - the majority of these domains eventually drop

There are only a certain amount of keywords that make sense with any trend or category, the rest (majority) will never sell

•••
Recognition.xyz
Cognitive.xyz

•••
@NickB you told us you have 2 domains of keyword cognitive ... Both are great... Do you have registered more??? jumping on some large sale bandwagon ????

@domainsterr ... First of all really great sale... Secondly completely agree with you...just wanna know.... Have you sold another cognitive domain( intu....)?

•••
@NickB you told us you have 2 domains of keyword cognitive ... Both are great... Do you have registered more??? jumping on some large sale bandwagon ????

@domainsterr ... First of all really great sale... Secondly completely agree with you...just wanna know.... Have you sold another cognitive domain( intu....)?
Nope, just sticking to the 2 I have....not chasing any wagons here 🙂

•••

I had offers for CognitiveEra . com and CognitiveServices . com. Both offers and the revised offers after that were turned down as the amounts being offered were too little.

Last edited:
•••
@domainsterr can you please tell us in which year you started investing in cognitive domains?

Last edited:
•••
First one in the bunch I registered was CognitiveDisruption . com when I realized a cognitive disruption was approaching. That was November, 2011.

•••
You have cognitive services .king eh @domainsterr ? Jealous, i only have .ca version

•••
undfimgnme.jpg

•••
•••
I just posted on NamePros Blog an interview with @domainsterr that includes some additional background on cognitive automation, his advice to domain investors, and some additional parts of his portfolio beyond the ones listed above.

In the article I wonder if this sale will help propel other two-word category-defining technology names into a higher price region, and if more businesses will seek this sort of name.

It is interesting that this company put their money into a category-defining acquisition rather than to try to match their name (that looks tough to acquire as I explain in the article).

Here is the link....
https://www.namepros.com/blog/domainer-interview-joseph-ciprut-the-cognitive-master.1205622/

Bob

•••
DesignCognitively .com
CognitiveNeom .com
CognitiveVUI .com ( VUI = voice user interface)
CognitiveIVR .com ( IVR = interactive voice response)

•••
Okay, it's a bit long, but I just had to register it. Seems there is no TM but there are several uses....

C/O/G/N/I/T/I/V/E/P/H/A/R/M/A/C/E/U/T/I/C/A/L/S/./C/O/M

•••
•••
This is what happens at NP ... Read through this thread yesterday and registered -

Cognitive//gadgets//com

•••
Just hand reg'd:

Cognitive Realities /com

•••
The concept is new to me as I was absent from domaining for 6-7 years.

I saw a couple of companies using Cogmation which appears to have been coined as shorter version of “cognitive automation”. Cogmation appears more tech to me rather than cognitive keyword as “cognitive” is regularly used in mental health patients having “cognitive therapy” etc.

https://www.ltts.com/solutions/cogmation

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
I had offers for CognitiveEra . com and CognitiveServices . com. Both offers and the revised offers after that were turned down as the amounts being offered were too little.
Both nice domain.
I like your domain; cognitive w/i/s/d/o/m (y)

•••
cognitive dot sale

cognitive dot fail

cognitive dot stream

•••
CognitiveBall com

CognitiveBalls com

CognitiveStates com

•••
•••
Cognitive Pig?........not yet, but coming soon? :xf.smile:

Neuralink: Elon Musk unveils pig with chip in its brain
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53956683

I was umming and ahhing about whether this should be in this thread but I suppose It comes under Neural Engineering / Cognitive Prosthetics so thought why not........

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back