Dynadot

showcase Showcase your "Cognitive" Domains

NameSilo
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Saw Ron Jacksons weekly domain sale report today and the very impressive details for Cognitive Automation (.com) where the first payment has been made on a 300k deal (plus the seller got some equity)

I thought it would be a good idea to set up a showcase thread for "cognitive" domains....

Definition - What does Cognitive Technology mean?
Cognitive technology is a field of computer science that mimics functions of the human brain through various means, including natural language processing, data mining and pattern recognition. It is expected to have a drastic effect on the way that humans interact with technology in coming years, particularly in the fields of automation, machine learning and information technology.
https://www.techopedia.com/definition/32482/cognitive-technology

Cognitive technologies: The real opportunities for business
https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/ins...itive-technologies-business-applications.html

I have 2 that I registered early last year ( so not jumping on some large sale bandwagon :xf.wink: ) both .com

Cognitive Agriculture
https://swisscognitive.ch/2019/08/16/rapid-adoption-of-artificial-intelligence-in-agriculture

Cognitive Farm

Do you have any Cognitive Domains? If so, feel free to share them here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome back to NamePros @domainsterr and once again congratulations on the truly fantastic sale, and arranging the NDA so that you could release the price, and parts of the process, although not everything involved in negotiation. I have come to truly appreciate your regular contributions on the social, little knowing what a huge deal was bubbling along in the past months!

I listened to your amazing interview with @Josh R - so many insights.

Nice to see the list of some of the cognitive names you hold. I particularly like CognitiveInnovation and CognitiveIntuition, but many great.

Thanks for sharing your list, hope we will see you often on NamePros, and congratulations on a truly amazing sale.

Bob
Hi Bob, Would kindly link to the interview or on what name do I search on the Josh Podcast

•••
Hi Bob, Would kindly link to the interview or on what name do I search on the Josh Podcast
I think possibly a NP rule about link, but I always found 94 a very nice episode number :xf.smile:

•••
I only have a pair of very specific ones!

CognitiveHearingAid(s) dot com

•••
Even though scientific terms that more specifically define a new technology are good to have and might become very valuable in certain areas, but what ultimately is going to be adapted by the public is what matters. I believe that AI, Cognitive, Autopilot, Autonomous, and Automated will all probably be used when referring to anything that relies on Neural Networks and Automation to function and it's probably best to have all the different versions just to be sure that all the bases are covered.

IMO

•••
•••
Cognitive Refrigerator :)
Wanted Cognitive TV but late by a couple months to a Chinese Investor.
Also +Funnel

•••
I think Price Surging, realtime intelligent pricing by ecommerce sites, flight booking engines etc are nothing but PricingAutomation which i just regged because CognitivePricing was gone

•••
Cognitives.png

For some fun. Hack it up.

•••
Welcome back to NamePros @domainsterr and once again congratulations on the truly fantastic sale, and arranging the NDA so that you could release the price, and parts of the process, although not everything involved in negotiation. I have come to truly appreciate your regular contributions on the social, little knowing what a huge deal was bubbling along in the past months!

I listened to your amazing interview with @Josh R - so many insights.

Nice to see the list of some of the cognitive names you hold. I particularly like CognitiveInnovation and CognitiveIntuition, but many great.

Thanks for sharing your list, hope we will see you often on NamePros, and congratulations on a truly amazing sale.

Bob
Thank you for the kind words Bob.

I find investing in domain names to be exciting and rewarding. It feeds well my appetite for words, creativity and challenges. To register a name that no one has thought of before, and then to be able to monetize that name has adrenaline pumping properties without the danger of crashing into sharp rocks... It has often generated pleasant surprises too!

Very glad to be able to share my thoughts with other domain investors. I have not been active in NamePros for close to two years but I know I'll make up for this in the months to come...

Ever since registering my first domain name 20 years ago, I chose to be a domain investor, not a speculator. I focus on names in topics or sectors that appeal to me, mostly hand register them and rather than focus on price, I aim to learn well the underlying topography my domains live in. It could be business, technology, finance, medicine, nature or so many other entities with vast breadth and depth. Then, I am able to hold mindful conversations about significance and impact when a genuine opportunity rises to transfer a name to its new owner who would unlock its full potential.

I am glad you liked CognitiveIntuition.com. It was hand registered just last month as I felt a breeze of cognitive intuition during a specially mindful moment in a conversation. Coincidentally, I just received an inquiry for it but due to the rather anonymous nature of the email, I doubt it will be followed up with a solid offer and sold soon. In fact, I'd rather keep it as I like it too. :)

Emotional attachment to my names is the hardest part to overcome, but it also helps as I can genuinely let the potential buyer know that below a certain price range, I would feel seller's remorse and I want to avoid this. Seller's remorse interferes with enjoying the journey and domain investing is truly a journey I wish to enjoy throughout a lifetime...

Thanks again Bob and best wishes for much success!

Joseph
@mindthrust

•••
Thank you for the kind words Bob.

I find investing in domain names to be exciting and rewarding. It feeds well my appetite for words, creativity and challenges. To register a name that no one has thought of before, and then to be able to monetize that name has adrenaline pumping properties without the danger of crashing into sharp rocks... It has often generated pleasant surprises too!

Very glad to be able to share my thoughts with other domain investors. I have not been active in NamePros for close to two years but I know I'll make up for this in the months to come...

Ever since registering my first domain name 20 years ago, I chose to be a domain investor, not a speculator. I focus on names in topics or sectors that appeal to me, mostly hand register them and rather than focus on price, I aim to learn well the underlying topography my domains live in. It could be business, technology, finance, medicine, nature or so many other entities with vast breadth and depth. Then, I am able to hold mindful conversations about significance and impact when a genuine opportunity rises to transfer a name to its new owner who would unlock its full potential.

I am glad you liked CognitiveIntuition.com. It was hand registered just last month as I felt a breeze of cognitive intuition during a specially mindful moment in a conversation. Coincidentally, I just received an inquiry for it but due to the rather anonymous nature of the email, I doubt it will be followed up with a solid offer and sold soon. In fact, I'd rather keep it as I like it too. :)

Emotional attachment to my names is the hardest part to overcome, but it also helps as I can genuinely let the potential buyer know that below a certain price range, I would feel seller's remorse and I want to avoid this. Seller's remorse interferes with enjoying the journey and domain investing is truly a journey I wish to enjoy throughout a lifetime...

Thanks again Bob and best wishes for much success!

Joseph
@mindthrust
I have a question though. What does Cognitive Intuition imply or mean? I am asking since you know this subject matter thoroughly. I am not trying to debate, just understand your thought behind it.

Cognition do imply a certain mindfulness and consciousness while Intuition is more about replying to the first instinct, or the subconscious... Intuitive Cognition seem to make more sense in that you practice thinking faster, and relying on intuition in your cognitive process. But cognitive Intuition seem to make intuition redundant? what do you think

Edit: And damn, just checked and IntuitiveCognitive is not available. Do you own it too?

Edit 2: Incognition is also gone. In all TLDs lol. I thought It was a good hack and typed in on a domain tool. com net org and co taken wow

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have a question though. What does Cognitive Intuition imply or mean? I am asking since you know this subject matter thoroughly. I am not trying to debate, just understand your thought behind it.

Cognition do imply a certain mindfulness and consciousness while Intuition is more about replying to the first instinct, or the subconscious... Intuitive Cognition seem to make more sense in that you practice thinking faster, and relying on intuition in your cognitive process. But cognitive Intuition seem to make intuition redundant? what do you think

Edit: And damn, just checked and IntuitiveCognitive is not available. Do you own it too?

Edit 2: Incognition is also gone. In all TLDs lol. I thought It was a good hack and typed in on a domain tool. com net org and co taken wow

Thanks for the question. I welcome it, as I spent some time thinking about 'Cognitive Intution' but now I get a chance to expand on it.

The scientific part of ‘Cognitive’ technology is actually intelligent intuition operating beyond cognitive recognition. Cognitive automation operates with such speed and raw precision that it seems to be operating intuitively, almost instinctively. Patterns emerge with both input. Each term complements the other well. Emotions can lead to thoughts, thoughts can lead to emotions. Cognitive intuition does not make intuition redundant, it gives it a base for justification and rationalization. We make decision with our hearts but often need to justify them with our minds. Sometimes an intuitive moment leads to deeper thought but deeper thought can lead to a conscious decision to be less cerebral and more intuitive.

And yes, very intuitive of you! Or were you being cognitive? ;) --->> I did register IntuitiveCognitive, but also IntuitiveCognitions and IntuitiveSpark/Sparks -all dot com.

•••
Cognitive / Pathway (Com)

It's a real thing. My mom said so.

•••
Thanks for the question. I welcome it, as I spent some time thinking about 'Cognitive Intution' but now I get a chance to expand on it.

The scientific part of ‘Cognitive’ technology is actually intelligent intuition operating beyond cognitive recognition. Cognitive automation operates with such speed and raw precision that it seems to be operating intuitively, almost instinctively. Patterns emerge with both input. Each term complements the other well. Emotions can lead to thoughts, thoughts can lead to emotions. Cognitive intuition does not make intuition redundant, it gives it a base for justification and rationalization. We make decision with our hearts but often need to justify them with our minds. Sometimes an intuitive moment leads to deeper thought but deeper thought can lead to a conscious decision to be less cerebral and more intuitive.

And yes, very intuitive of you! Or were you being cognitive? ;) --->> I did register IntuitiveCognitive, but also IntuitiveCognitions and IntuitiveSpark/Sparks -all dot com.
Makes great sense. Thanks
I listened to the podcast and it was inspiring. Thanks for sharing your valuable insights and knowledge, or should I say CognitiveInsight(s) <- Unfortunately both taken haha

•••
I see Buy Domains are the owners of Cognitive Mind .com - at make offer, the rest of their "cognitive" domains have a BIN so shows they are looking for top dollar and too right, it's an absolute beast of name for this niche....

You can see their cognitive domains below, they have some really nice ones.....

https://www.buydomains.com/search/cognitive?tlds=.com

•••
Good old Sav dumping good ones at basement bargain prices. Cognitive Scan. 280

•••
•••
It's available at sedo. Buy now price.
Thanks - I went off their landing page.....

That is a crazy cheap price they have set on Sedo :xf.eek:

•••
the average selling price of "mind" as the last word is $5,978 according to namebio with 245 reported sales of $100 or more......

10k - 15k would be justifiable looking at the comparable sales, throw in the recent outlier and you could be pushing higher if you wanted to and still have a good case to answer for .....

Anyway it's not my place to question them, they seem to have a very successful business operation in place over there :xf.smile:

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
CognitiveContract.com
CognitiveContracts.com
CognitiveAutomaton.com
CognitiveAutomatic.com

Let's see if they have some value.. ;)

•••
CognitiveContract.com
CognitiveContracts.com
CognitiveAutomaton.com
CognitiveAutomatic.com

Let's see if they have some value.. ;)
I don't like the 3rd and 4th but I like the contract(s)

•••
I don't like the 3rd and 4th but I like the contract(s)

Yes 'automaton' and 'automatic' are clearly the ugly little brothers of 'automation' :xf.wink:
But I think there could be some good demand for it as well.

Regarding the cognitive contract (s), there is a lot going on (very interesting to do some research in this area). I think it could be something very big in the future.

•••
Back