Dynadot

showcase Showcase Your Brandable (5L) LLLLL.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are fair few people on here investing in 5 letter brandable .com domains, including myself. :hehe:

Really Good Short Brandable domains are a rarity. IMHO these domains will have a higher profit margin for resellers, than 4L.coms that make no sense other than for use as an acronym for a company. Some may disagree. :hehe:

The only problem here is of course finding the end user for such domains. I will be shortly releasing a new site that focuses on selling brandable 5 Letter domains (with a subscriber list including many investors), that any one may list their domains on for free, so stay tuned i'll post about it later when its up.

For now though, enough free advertising :hehe:-, showcase your domains:

Here are some, to kick start this thread:

1. Kazom.com

2. Yemor.com

3. Mazry.com

4. Kolpy.com

5. Zabow.com

6. Carts.co.nz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
meccp.com ( mississippi )

:)

•••
VURG said:
Vurga.com
Vurgi.com
Ivurg.com
Is that to protect your 'VURG' brand?

•••
Just a few.

Bevus.com
Fatle.com
Fuple.com
iogod.com www.iogod.com
Paxle.com
zbraz.com

namenut

•••
Jevil.com - My new one, planning on branding it soon.

•••
jido said:
Many grabbed from the lists published in Namepros, some second-hand, and few I found myself ;)

Brasm.com

Wahh... that was one I missed.. lucky.. I loved that 1.. lol

•••
I have been selling quite a few hand regged 5L names at around the $45 mark. Have sold about 30 of them at this rate so far and keep reinvesting my profits into this niche.

•••
Midob.com

It is some group of some 50,000 people somewhere, and it is pronouncable. The letters are all premium too.

•••
You guys should check out the AVAILABLE PRONOUNCIBLE LLLLL.COM thread over in the Expired/Available domains section if you haven't already. There's some beauties there. Like HULGO.COM

I just have one, for now.
dokky .com

Last edited:
•••
Hulgo.com is nice... Speaking of which a little handful of not so bad available domain names: zamyo.com sozot.com, tadgo.com, madgy.com, domog.com and zeyum.com are some other ones that are available!

•••
•••
jido said:
Is that to protect your 'VURG' brand?
I guess, but it has an identity but no product or service. (Long Term project with disorganised goals.)

VURGO.com
VURGE.com
& VURGU.com were already taken and so I thought I'd better get the other two.

•••
Vurg, I have some news for you, Vurgo.com is on ebay auction right now (another seller not me)

•••
I admit. I only have eyes for 4 letter and 4 character domains. I have no idea what to look for with 5 letter domains....there is just so many of them. I did get a few this morning to hold onto for a while. Don't laugh...I thought they looked pretty rediculous when I registered them too. Does anyone see any good ones here? Or any that I should just let drop? Advice appreciated.

Oyepo
Otryo
Oluvo
Ohowo
Oflyo
Oeato
Odowo
Ocryo
Obumo
Oasko
Ipubo
Iluvo
Ilieo
Ihowo
Ihamo
Igeeo
Ifedo
Ieato
Idudo
Idowo
Apubo
Ahugo
Ageeo

•••
I would consider keeping
igeeo.com
oflyo.com

perhaps, but still hohum:
oasko.com
and obumo.com

The rest I would let go without a second thought

•••
raredn.com said:
I would consider keeping
igeeo.com
oflyo.com

perhaps, but still hohum:
oasko.com
and obumo.com

The rest I would let go without a second thought

LOL, that's more than I wanted to keep! But, I had to get it out of my system. Does anyone else have any opinions as to which I should keep? I only wanted to keep a few. The rest I was going to use in my ebay store to offer as low cost domains.

Last edited:
•••
Good thing, at least you have the sense not to hold 5 letters combinations of little to zero worth (Thats not saying all 5 letters are of little worth, it means you need to be really really fussy)

•••
I agree. With over 11,000,000 possibilities I can't imagine making a profit for a long time. Still, it doesn't hurt to have a few cheap domains for customers on a budget.

•••
You can make a profit instantly with a good 5 letter domain name (The amount of total possibilities doesn't matter, the amount of high quality posibilities is still limited). General 5 letters have zero value and too many of these zero value 5 letters get registered (Unfortunatley people go, oh thats pronounceable and register it, not being fussy and really picky like they should be doing). Good ones though can go for many hundreds of dollars even on ebay. Quirky ones tend to sell well also, I don't like them, but examples are dimbu.com and similar quirky names for some unknown reason

For 5 Letter domain names, 'High Quality' are the operative words!___Not 'Available Quantity'

Last edited:
•••
raredn.com said:
General 5 letters have zero value and too many of these zero value 5 letters get registered (Unfortunatley people go, oh thats pronounceable and register it, not being fussy and really picky like they should be doing).
I like those people. :tu:

•••
Diabro said:
I like those people. :tu:

When these people within a year find there domains are worthless, they drop them and they lose interest in 5 letter. Wouldn't it be better to get high quality 5 letter domains in the first place?

•••
raredn.com said:
When these people within a year find there domains are worthless, they drop them and they lose interest in 5 letter. Wouldn't it be better to get high quality 5 letter domains in the first place?
For them yes. :hehe:

•••
The thing is these people won't buy domains of you, they think they know best and waste hundreds of dollars on reg fees. You miss out on a sale and I miss out on a sale. Serously the 5 letter names I auction kick 'A' compared to the lists of 5 letter general run of the mill pronounceables people will go out and buy (Thats not aimed towards everyone, but to those it is aimed towards, think to yourself does it read 'smooth' when you think 5 letter pronouceable and does it look cool typed on your note pad, if you have to think twice, then your name sux, simple!

Last edited:
•••
raredn.com said:
The thing is these people won't buy domains of you, they think they know best and waste hundreds of dollars on reg fees. You miss out on a sale and I miss out on a sale. Serously the 5 letter names I auction kick 'A' compared to the lists of 5 letter general run of the mill pronounceables people will go out and buy (Thats not aimed towards everyone, but to those it is aimed towards, think to yourself does it read 'smooth' when you think 5 letter pronouceable and does it look cool typed on your note pad, if you have to think twice, then your name sux, simple!
I agree with you but people regging the 5 letter domains under the 3 letter premium char list are prob wasting money. But it makes some of my domains a better alternative.

BTW, I know I have some bad domains regged but nothing like ZXQRV.com. I just do not see it. But I do not see all of the 4 char domains retaining value either so I may be totally wrong. :(

•••
Its hard this domain thing, I don't like to see people repeating mistakes I made years ago (and even recently, the mistakes thing is an on going road, the mistakes get less is all). Good Luck

•••
Zalaki said:
Wahh... that was one I missed.. lucky.. I loved that 1.. lol
LOL I may well put it on auction. I think the novelty wore off and I am not that happy about it (although it looks like a real word I can't think how to market it).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back