Dynadot

showcase Showcase Your .Blog Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Invested in .Blog Domains?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

iWebConnects

Established Member
Impact
It's time now to showcase your .blog domains. In my opinion its an opportunity to book few good ones. :xf.wink:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mikematthews.blog pop on and say Hi !

We New to blogging got start someplace, anybody got and information on how many .Blog there is now..?

•••
•••
just oe .blog Domain..

CarAdvice.blog

•••
We New to blogging got start someplace, anybody got and information on how many .Blog there is now..?[/QUOTE]
37k registered so far, looks like 200-300 names are regged a day, I don't know if this is bad or good

•••
We New to blogging got start someplace, anybody got and information on how many .Blog there is now..?
37k registered so far, looks like 200-300 names are regged a day, I don't know if this is bad or good

It's not the best but I'm waiting for when the transfer locks on them finish (end of Jan). Then we can see what prices they trading at. Hopefully if relatively high, more people will join the market. In the meantime, I would try to find good ones with low renewal fees

•••
I looked at the list of new blogs registered yesterday, no way domainers are regging most of them, some pretty crappy names,of the 417 regged might be one or 2 googd ones.

•••
Devices.Blog
Can be clubbed with AR, VR, IOT etc... :xf.wink:

•••
I looked at the list of new blogs registered yesterday, no way domainers are regging most of them, some pretty crappy names,of the 417 regged might be one or 2 googd ones.
That's a good sign. But I did see somewhere that 56% of the domains registered are parked. I've still got hope that good .blog domains will go up in price though.

•••
Some strange names being registered can only mean bloggers like .blog
And the idea of blogging means you build up your audience its like free advertisement for .Blog

•••
Broke down and picked up 2 more. SheShed .blog and ManCave .blog
Got to thinking it only takes a few sites that are popular to change search habits of people so blogsites
like xxxxblog.com may migrate to the dot.blog domains
Joe T

•••
Just broke through 40000 registrations. Averaging 400 new per day

•••
regged to date yesterday
65442 373

Still seems like a steady stream, Still no offers anyone else get offers?

•••
Machinery
One word reg fee. No premium.
thinking of developing it. A whole world of machinery to blog about from atlas copco machiney to zetor tractors and everything in between.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Have any of you guys gotten any offers on your .blogs I haven't, although there is small traffic to them, I imagine its people wanting to start a blog and checking out competition, no clicks either
Joe T

•••
mikematthews.blog pop on and say Hi !

Not working Mike,

using this "site:.blog" in google, I see 774,00 pages.
I see even stackoverflow has a .blog

•••
Just went over 100k names registered
100045 346 2017-08-08

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back