Dynadot

showcase Showcase Your: Bitcoin Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm not quite sure if I'm following the rules correctly, but I wanted to start interacting in the community to learn more about domaining.

I just picked up recently a good amount of dot COM domains that are all in the bitcoin niche. I felt like it was a pretty huge niche and would have a showcase thread, but I searched and didn't see one.

If I understand correctly, you can only post your domains if it's in the specific niche showcase, so I took the initiative to begin one. If this is against the rules I apologize!

But post your bitcoin domains here! Mine will be following in the next post :tu:

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

afreebitcoin dot com
bitcoincrate dot com
bitslottery dot com
bitcoininnovations dot com
bitcoinnovations dot com
bitcoinchronicles dot com
bitcoinbranding dot com
bitcoincouture dot com
bitcoinpublishing dot com
bitcoinrecruit dot com
coinrecruit dot com
bitcoinvector dot com
bitgfx dot com
bitinkd dot com
bitionary dot com
bitivity dot com
bitspo dot com
bitstreamed dot com
btcapplication dot com
btcapplications dot com
buybitstamp dot com
coincontractor dot com
coiniverse dot com
debitcardbitcoin dot com
gamblebitcoinonline dot com
hackingbitcoin dot com
mozbit dot com
wtbbtc dot com
wtsbtc dot com
fivecoinn dot com
bits4books dot com

So do you guys think I did pretty well for my first time? Got them all for .$99 or $1.99.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where did you register? tyty.

•••
•••
well, I only got these three here:

bitcoins-for-free () com
bitcoin-offers () com
world-bitco () in

•••
Do .in domains hold any value though? I have about 15 I wanted to get, but I didn't since I thought they would be worthless.

•••
It's a long term play. While it is getting mentioned more in the mainstream media, it will still be some time before it becomes commonplace.

There has been a zillion Bitcoin domains registered in the last couple years. At this point, I suspect many of the ones being sold are between domainers.

Many sites related to Bitcoin are run by enthusiasts who are not going to pay alot for a name - they're content using the next available domain name they can register at cost.

While .com is my personal preference, a number of the Bitcoin websites I have visited are on .net, .org, cctlds, have hyphens, etc. so there may be "decent" domains still available to be had on other extensions.

But be careful chasing niches - especially for those of you with huge portfolios, keep in mind your ongoing renewal costs.

•••
It's a long term play. While it is getting mentioned more in the mainstream media, it will still be some time before it becomes commonplace.

There has been a zillion Bitcoin domains registered in the last couple years. At this point, I suspect many of the ones being sold are between domainers.

Many sites related to Bitcoin are run by enthusiasts who are not going to pay alot for a name - they're content using the next available domain name they can register at cost.

While .com is my personal preference, a number of the Bitcoin websites I have visited are on .net, .org, cctlds, have hyphens, etc. so there may be "decent" domains still available to be had on other extensions.

But be careful chasing niches - especially for those of you with huge portfolios, keep in mind your ongoing renewal costs.

I feel like although it may not pay $1k+ like other domains, there is still a large market for bitcoin domains. Especially now that it's gaining mainstream attention around the world

Another benefit is that most bitcoin domain buyers pay in bitcoin, which overtime very well may be 10xs as much.

I don't know if luck is just on my side or what, but I already sold 20webdesign dot com and bitcoinbranding dot com this morning only 5 hours after registering these domains, for $100 in bitcoin. That $100 is worth $110 now just a few hours later.

That leads me to a big problem now. Godaddy's site says I have to wait 5 days after registering to make an account change. So is there no way for me to send this guy the domains now, even though he's already paid? Do I really have to wait 5 days?

•••
A few years ago I could've purchased bitcoins(.)com for $3,500. I still have the emails, what an idiot I was.

•••
Wow! Don't worry, we all have our "shoulda" stories...

•••
A few years ago I could've purchased bitcoins(.)com for $3,500. I still have the emails, what an idiot I was.

Well if you would've just invested that $3,500 in actual bitcoins 2 years ago instead, you would be a millionaire D-:

•••
ILoveCoin
CoinCyber
EazyBitcoin
ExtraBitcoin
Bitcoinlot
Bitcoinmob

(com)

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
got two (dawtcoms):

BitPricing

BitFinancials

•••
Bitcoin Domain Names have a great future?

The big hype in the stock market these days is Bitcoin. With a steady increase in price and in fact large jumps the Bitcoin stock has traders on the edge of their seat. With all of this excitement in the market i was wondering what everyone thinks of the future for Bitcoin related domain names. It is unlikely Bitcoin will become a regularly traded currency worldwide, imo the bubble will burst eventually and the governments will over regulate Bitcoins to the point where they cannot be traded.

If for some reason it goes in the opposite direction from my view, Bitcoin domain names could be extremely valuable. Not certain about domain names trademark issues. I see there are a few sites out there (one of mine included) that have the word Bitcoin in the title.

Searches have increased for many terms related to bitcoins.

In addition to my site (which i will not mention the name) i only hold one other domain name, bitcoinstock.info

Anyone have any good Bitcoin domain names?

:wave:

•••
Do .in domains hold any value though? I have about 15 I wanted to get, but I didn't since I thought they would be worthless.

imo i would advise against buying .in domains. My experience has shown they are very hard to sell.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

i have developed one into a website already lol, if youd like to see the site you can go to:

bitcoinprices dot info

otherwise i only have one other:

bitcoinstock.info

most good keyword domains were gone and anything good with .com,
for development purposes the info was good enough

•••
•••
.. 8-x

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just hand registered one today - CloudBitcoin.com

And another one today - LocateBitcoins.com & LocateBitcoin.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
isnt there a tm issue with the term "bitcoin"?

at uspto site the term "bitcoin" was regged just in oct 2013 and is about apparel.

looks like someone jumped on the bandwagon and regged the tm even tho the supposed business is not in the virtual currency industry

opportunists are everywhere trying to get a piece of anything they can

not sure why the actual bitcoin co owners had never regged the tm themselves

:?

•••
How?

So do you guys think I did pretty well for my first time? Got them all for .$99 or $1.99.
Thanks!

Twenty-nine of those domains were registered on the same day. How were you able to use so many $.99 to $1.99 codes in one day? I usually get denied after using just two or three codes.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I recently got a few

BitcoinsShop.net
BitcoinsTrading.org
BTCprice.net
BuyBitcoinOnline.info
BuyBitcoinsCheap.com
BuybtcOnline.net
ShopBitcoins.org

•••