Mimo83

Domains Passionate
Impact
TravelBoon.com
B612_20220619_183741_194.jpg

Fancy.domains

Selling gTLDs like delicious hotcakes
Impact
It used to be Traveling.xyz and Kohsamui.org (I made most of our income via that website for 15 years), but I recently sold both (just weeks ago).

I am a little surprised to find out that I actually haven't any good travel domains left, as these used to be my focus before. But I kind of like Samui.guide, that I still own. Mostly because I live in Samui, I guess. I also have Thai.pro and USA.fyi, but I guess these two will not be considered as tourism domain names...

NickB

it's a mystery
Impact
It used to be Traveling.xyz and Kohsamui.org (I made most of our income via that website for 15 years), but I recently sold both (just weeks ago).

I am a little surprised to find out that I actually haven't any good travel domains left, as these used to be my focus before. But I kind of like Samui.guide, that I still own. Mostly because I live in Samui, I guess. I also have Thai.pro and USA.fyi, but I guess these two will not be considered as tourism domain names...
Pure Geo's are tourism related - loads of them are developed for that very purpose - your USA . fyi would for me be considered a tourism domain - especially as FYI is an acronym "for your information"

Perfect for a website promoting US tourism information :xf.wink:

Top down