NameSilo

Showcase your best Real Estate domain names

Labeled as showcase in Niche Domain Discussion, started by lolwarrior, Jan 14, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. nikolasbp92

nikolasbp92 Established Member

SeychellesHouses.com
    SeychellesRealty.com
    BeachHouseSeychelles.com

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. ThatNameGuy

ThatNameGuy Restricted (33% DM) Gold Account

Good catch Greg. Might i suggest trying a little "outbound" to the likes of Realty-Express.com or RealEstateExpress.com. Note that RealtyExpress.com doesn't appear to lead to site yet it's been continually registered since 2000, and GD values it at $4,800.

Good Luck!

3. ThatNameGuy

Nikolas.....you should own Nikolas.Realty and NikolasRealty.com. Domains and Real Estate go hand in hand and I have a feeling you'd be good at both.

Thanks for the education on Seychelles:xf.wink:. I had no idea where or even what it was until I researched it.
    For those NP members who have never heard of it like me, it's an island Nation consisting of 150 islands off the east African coast. And with a population of 98,000, it's the wealthiest Nation in Africa.

Good Luck with selling your domains Nikolas, and I really like your website for NikolasMedia.com.

4. Digital Kush

Digital Kush Established Member

5. ThatNameGuy

Kush....after researching your background I tried to pick up Kush.realty, but it was already registered. Instead I picked up Ganja.realty and Bhang.realty. A friend of mine and realtor from Baltimore back in the 70's was caught growing Ganja on a 5 acre farm he owned and damned if they didn't take his real estate license. That said however, I like the name Bhang Domains in (.com) well enough I may pick that up as well. Thanks for your contribution(y)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice