IT.COM

Showcase Your Arabic Language Domains Registered In Latin Alphabet.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Oruko

Established Member
Impact
Kindly include the domain name together with it's meaning in English language.

I will go first.

Domain: Tayammum dot com

Meaning: Tayammum (Arabic: تيمم‎) is the Islamic act of dry ablution using a purified sand or dust, which may be performed in place of ritual washing (wudu or ghusl) if no clean water is readily available or if one is suffering from moisture-induced skin inflammation or scaling.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Apologies for not following the rules you set on this thread but I have a serious question,
do such domains sell or have the potential of selling being in .com?

thanks

•••
Apologies for not following the rules you set on this thread but I have a serious question,

thanks
I only have one of such domains and I am of the intent that if it doesn't sell, I will use it for a website development.

It might also interest you that a website is up in it's .co.uk extension.

Screenshot_2019-07-02-12-44-03-1.png

•••

thanks

Hi,

They sell for decent prices I think, especially when the word has commercial value.

I do think though, the potential is greater when a business is included.

Examples of those domains with businesses:

Maktoob.com
Talabat.com
Souq.com

& a few others, these sold as domain+business.

I've heard of a Kuwaiti domainer who had great success selling those. He owns a huge number.

Last edited:
•••
I have many:

musabaqat.net (translates to competitions, contests...)

fulfol.com (translates to pepper, was planning to develop it into food delivery website but failed...)

3asri.com (translates to modern)

tafqit.com (this is a developed website, quite popular actually, it originally means the act of adding ONLY after writing a number to protect the number from being manipulated, it is used now also to mean to convert a number to its text representation and that what the website does. I have developed it. another domain name with different spelling tafkit.com )

iqamat.com (translates to residencies, I had some plans for it, but would sell for good offers)

shoo.fi and shou.fi (translates to whats up in two different spellings)

sala7.club (the famous football (soccer) player Mohamed Salah (7 indicates an Arabic letter that sounds a bit like h but is not exactly h) )

•••
I own ukhtee / com (sister in english). Plan to develop for muslim fashion store. But open negotiation for right price.

•••
I have few but can't remember them on the top of my head, one is al3arab dot com.

•••
I also added the .co domain name:
3arabi.co to my portfolio, which translates to Arabic

•••
Here is an update on the list of my Arabic domain names in Latin alphabet and some (numeral alternative for special Arabic letters that are not available in the English alphabet):

3arabi.co = Arabic
3asri.com = modern
fulfol.com = pepper
hummusfalafel.com
iqamat.com = residencies
intasher.com = expand, spread out

•••
Lahch.com means "Lick it".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back