IT.COM

showcase Showcase your .APP domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Showcase your .APP domains! I'd love to see them...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have set min. offer at mid $xxx - were no offers in this mode.

•••
Pretty much, I had another offer of 300K RMB (~$45K) for Token.app this week, which I've rejected.

•••
Token can be sold in any normal TLD.

•••
Not at the offered prices I'm getting, except .com and maybe .net/.org. Had mid-5 figures RMB offer for Bao.app (Treasure or Bag or Insure in Chinese pinyin) last week, which I've rejected as well.

Last edited:
•••
What is yearly fee per token?

•••
.APP Premiums are billed for the same fee yearly... no standard rates there.

Last edited:
•••
token is a great name, timely, most token offerings are 5 mil to 100 mil, can can having that name make them 1% better, i think so.

i dont understand bao, but it seems easy to remember.

im also brokering law.app and md.app btw

page

•••
•••
5F offers in Gambling and Crypto niche are not rare, nothing special here.
Those niches are never considered as benchmark for TLDs.

•••
5F offers in Gambling and Crypto niche are not rare, nothing special here.
Those niches are never considered as benchmark for TLDs.

Well, over 5600+ public traded records and recent private push trades couple days ago said it enough (one at ¥40000RMB and one at ¥13000RMB), and they are not niches but simply domains that buyers want. What .APP domains do you have? Show some good ones.

Attachments

• West00.jpg
    West00.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 59
  • West01.jpg
    West01.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
•••
What buyers?
Chinese buyers per Chinese words/numbers???

•••
Buyers reach from all over the world, no need to feel bitter emphasizing on Chinese alone, this is one of a dozen domain trading platforms in mainland China ALONE not counting in others e.g. Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Malaysian, Russian...so and so on. You have not yet showcase what you have to not receive any offers for your .APP domains.

•••
As was already said many times on NamePros - I don't showcase anything.
My portfolio is not your problems.
I live from domaining only since 2009, and I don't need your appraisals.

•••
Fair enough, good for you. Just to show visitings do come from all over the world.

Attachments

• Qumi01.jpg
    Qumi01.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Qumi02.jpg
    Qumi02.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 57
•••
Teaspoon.app
Conclave.app

•••
•••
Thank you for the screenshots you shared @illumy. In .app and many other extensions by missing most of these sales in NameBio skews our understanding. It should also be noted that in his keynote at NamesCon Paul Nicks mentioned that .app was selling well in Asia on Afternic (although .com dominates Afternic overall sales of course). It is also interesting to see that it is not just people from Asia looking and buying there.
Thanks again,
Bob

(ps I personally hold only 1 .app with no sales and a single noninterested really type query)

(pps I certainly respect your right not to disclose your portfolio @Jurgen Wolf but adding at least a bit to your statement that you have no inquiries and will be dropping them all is needed for it to be helpful guidance. Your statement means very different things if you have 3 two word hand reg or if you have 1000 .app domains with half single generic words purchased at premium price levels - just as extreme examples)

Last edited:
•••
I don't invest in 2word domains at all, even in .com

•••
Regarding the mentioned traffic stats...
USA on GNU/Linux are 99% bots.

Last edited:
•••
I don't invest in 2word domains at all, even in .com
I can say even more...
Some of them even have the running endusers at *app.com or *app.otherTLD - but this doesn't help, no inquiries.

Last edited:
•••
Regarding the mentioned traffic stats...
USA on GNU/Linux are 99% bots.

Well, you want to see the bots? here's the bots, the one I showed before this are generic real user visits.

Attachments

• Qumi03.jpg
    Qumi03.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Qumi04.jpg
    Qumi04.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 56
•••
But then my real visit on DomainEX.app showed on 2nd line of this screenshot didn't show I'm real user, so I'm sure this has missed catching some other real user visits as well.

Attachments

• Qumi05.jpg
    Qumi05.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 70
•••
I know where are bots, and where are real users...
Those logs are just logs.
Even parking companies don't filter all bots... or just minority of bots in case of Sedo/Bodis...
The only one company with realistic stats - ParkingCrew.

•••
Wonder if they offer free SSL for parking.

•••
SSL was promised by ParkingCrew in Summer'2018, but as I know - it wasn't implemented still.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back