NameSilo

Showcase LIBRA domains

Labeled as discuss in Niche Domain Discussion started by Internet.Domains, Jun 18, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Joseph CA

Joseph CA Established Member

LIABR

in king

What could it be worth?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Crypto2020

Crypto2020 Established Member

Finally a half decent one.. in king

BettingLibra

3. okmachan

okmachan Established Member

Why calibra? Libra is the currency. Calibra is just a wallet owned by facebook.

4. Rory Ivey

Rory Ivey Top Member VIP

Could "Global Coin" be still valuable since it's the broad term for what Libra is?

5. Internet.Domains

Internet.Domains Top Member VIP

Of course just my opinion, but I feel Libra will become a household name in the future. The term Global Coin will not. Maybe there could be value in the term Global Coin, but I am staying away.

6. Tunababa8v

Tunababa8v Established Member

Me too. I am Libra, also sitting on the fence on this. Domainers! Please knock yourselves out.

7. ET76

ET76 Top Member VIP

I have:

L i b r a l o g y .com
    M i s t e r L i b r a .com

8. topdom

topdom Established Member

People didn't even bid in 2 figures in auction, and now everyone posting their junk libra domains. what a shame. What am I talking about...nothing.

9. okmachan

Just regged 2 more. Hopefully someone will come up with an idea to purchase libras/libra giftcards online or in-store using cash to reload their libra wallet. 163790BC-A9F3-4E05-9916-628FAE79CCF0.jpeg

10. Rory Ivey

Rory Ivey Top Member VIP

I mean being on the fence has no wins. People that buy a couple names, won't lose,, but the reg fee names at worst. and if it works out.., then that chance pays off big.

11. Rory Ivey

Rory Ivey Top Member VIP

Do you have better domains than the junk here?

People are just taking a chance. Even though the top names are already taken TBH...
    But I want to know... is it the people who failed to grab names early are judging or investors?

Did you cop any names?

12. FolioTeam

FolioTeam Top Member VIP

The house always wins

13. artstar

artstar Restricted

so the market consists of who exactly? oh right people and btw how many normal people do u know own even fractions of bitcoin out of the billions on the planet?? not many in my world, you?? its great in theory but in REAL life its wayy different than what u read on the web! i get u but you r just regurgitating rhetoric that means nothing really.

14. gdomguy

gdomguy Established Member

Oh boy, .. ok you are right, let's move on 😊

15. Internet.Domains

16. artstar

artstar Restricted

libra is all about balance in life of course ie scales; decision /indecision etc etc. so i can see the issues being a libra as I am one as well on the cusp.sometimes u have to go for it or not and stick with the plan.

btw i see alot of posts people bad mouthing on how crappy some of the domains r so wheres your hot ones? in domaining sometimes crap is king! i c so many domains selling that r ludicrous imo but people buy them. lets see how great yours r!

and btw i have a list of at least 50 .coms that r pretty dang good imo which is what counts and not yours.

that r still available to reg so all this mudslinging on all the good ones r taken is RIDICULOUS and stated by people with little imagination!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  17. Joseph CA

Joseph CA Established Member

c a l i b r a t a b l e
    Calibratable .com one dictionary word.

18. artstar

artstar Restricted

line from whitepaper:

Calibra may integrate with cryptocurrency exchanges, but WILL NOT act as an exchange!

19. DomainGuy86

DomainGuy86 Established Member

Calibra will be a Coinbase-like entity offering fiat2libra exchange and soft wallet services, most likely with a small mark-up fee despite claims to the otherwise (this is Facebook, after all).

Libra is the coin. Calibra will be the for-profit trademarked crypto hub. Save your money and do not reg Calibra domains, unless you like cease and desist letters.

20. okmachan

People are overseeing the fact that fb has 2.4 billion active monthly users. Only a stable coin has the potential to become global currency. I mean no regular person would want to exchange their money for a highly volatile currency. With so many reputed companies backing it already, I think this is the next big thing.

21. Internet.Domains

This found by downloading some documents on Calibra.com:

"The Relationship Between Libra and Calibra • The Libra Association is separate from Calibra and Facebook. • The open-source software that implements the Libra Blockchain was initially built by a group of Calibra engineers. It has been contributed to the Libra Association under standard open-source terms. • Facebook teams played a key role in the creation of the Libra Association and the Libra Blockchain, working with the other Founding Members. While fnal decision-making authority rests with the association, Facebook is expected to maintain a leadership role through 2019. Facebook created Calibra, a regulated subsidiary, to ensure separation between social and fnancial data and to build and operate services on its behalf on top of the Libra network. Once the Libra network launches, Facebook, and its afliates, will have the same commitments, privileges, and fnancial obligations as any other Founding Member. As one member among many, Facebook’s role in governance of the association will be equal to that of its peers. • For background on the Libra ecosystem, please see this introductory white paper. • For a broader policy and regulatory discussion of Libra, please see Libra’s Commitment to Compliance and Consumer Protection."

22. artstar

artstar Restricted

umm the figure of 2.4 billion is fake! in may 2019 a report came out saying at least 50% of the user accts r fake and maybe more

up to 3 billion fake user accts were removed by fb in 3 months in 2019 alone, so when u r as big as fb u can say whatever u want.

u really think almost half the population of the earth (ie 7 billion approx) are on fb?? come on. approx 3 billion people dont even have the internet! its all made up!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  23. novasyd

novasyd Established Member

24. Phil1985

Phil1985 Established Member

So far, just LIBRA - depends on the exchanges though, they can shorten if it it's available at their own discretion.

25. topdom

topdom Established Member

People pretend libra will be new bitcoin. Maybe, but I don't think so. I hear about this story just after selling a good one for 2 figures. We will see.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: