Dynadot

Showcase .LAT Domains and Discussion Threads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buydomainnames

Established Member
Impact
Do you open for new GTLD? Let's showcase your best .LAT domain or share discuss about it on this thread!

This is mine

GPT. Lat

Lat may refer to Latin , later , lateral , latitude , Life AT ,etc as creative as we want !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it has potential to combine the "fragmented" domain market in latin america. Personally, I find confusing why .br.com and .br exist, et cetera. On the other side I don't like .eu domains. :unsure:

I got some nice 1 word ones e.g. trade. lat and the combined traffic to my landers is about 1k a month. I rather wait than set BIN prices right now.

Do you think the best ones will be premium domains with a high renew fee in the future?

•••
I reg'd Gem(.)Lat last year, I sold Gem.xyz so thought I'd give it a shot.

•••
•••
•••
Also
Bar.lat
Age.lat
Arts.lat
Aka.lat

So I think 777.lat and bar.lat are close contenders in my portfolio.

•••
Add this in my portfolio

Qib. lat , arabic names , domain hack for Qiblat , all moslem know for this term , popular term and 100 % recognized wherever they are

•••
I think it has potential to combine the "fragmented" domain market in latin america. Personally, I find confusing why .br.com and .br exist, et cetera. On the other side I don't like .eu domains. :unsure:
For some reason the 5 existing macroregions TLDs (.lat, .eu, .asia, .eu., .africa. Only North-America and Oceania are missing) have raised no interest until now.

•••
No .lat sales listed on Namebio for 2023. I sold cripto.lat. Anyone else sold a .lat yet? Less interest than I had hoped for.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back