Dynadot

showcase Showcase Domains with Hyphens ( they will rise in 2017 )

NameSilo
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Domains with Hyphen ( - ) will rise

i wanna make it simple :

Soccer is the biggest Business in the World
The German Bundesliga ( German Soccer League ) is one of the most popular League in the World

The Advertising boards shows more and more Website with Hyphens
These Companies pay a lot of Money to advertise there

Examples :

H-Hotels.com

Some Domains with Hyphens make sense ( specially when these are 2 or 3 word Domains )

Here are mine :

3d-holoportation.com
3d-teleportation.com

business-setup-uae.com
business-setup-doha.com

business-setup-qatar.com
business-startup-doha.com

business-startup-qatar.com
business-startup-dubai.com

business-startup-uae.com

What is a Hyphen ?

The hyphen (‐) is a punctuation mark used to join words and to separate syllables of a single word. The use of hyphens is called hyphenation. The hyphen should not be confused with dashes (‒, –, —, ―), which are longer and have different uses, or with the minus sign (−), which is also longer in some contexts.
As an orthographic concept, the hyphen is a single entity. In terms of character encoding and display, that entity is represented by any of several characters and glyphs (including hard hyphens, soft or optional hyphens, and nonbreaking hyphens), depending on the context of use (discussed below).
Although, as mentioned above, hyphens are not to be confused with en dashes and minus signs, there are some overlaps in usage (in which either a hyphen or an en dash may be acceptable, depending on user preference; discussed below) and in character encoding (which often uses the same character, called a "hyphen-minus", to represent both the hyphen and minus sign entities; discussed below).

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphen

Making the World more open and educated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why do you think anyone would want to buy it??
Because it contains, as described, 15 "top's" / 14 hyphens / 59 characters and ends with the TLD .top
But, as I wrote, it's not for sale.

•••
Because it contains 15 "top's" / 14 Hyphens / 59 characters and ends with the TLD .top
But, as I wrote, it's not for sale.
Just because it contains 15 "top's" / 14 Hyphens / 59 characters and ends with the TLD .top does not mean it is desirable, who in their right mind would brand themselves under this domain?

•••
Just because it contains 15 "top's" / 14 Hyphens / 59 characters and ends with the TLD .top does not mean it is desirable, who in their right mind would brand themselves under this domain?
You don't understand.

The combination of 15 "top's" + 14 hyphens (59 characters) with the TLD .top is highlyyy valuable.
But as long as it's not for sale (which is the case as I wrote), no one can brand themselves under this domain.

Last edited:
•••
I suggest putting in the appraisal section to see if you are the only one who thinks this a good name.

•••
I suggest putting in the appraisal section to see if you are the only one who thinks this a good name.
Maybe you need appraisals from others, I don't care about / nor need appraisals from others.

Last edited:
•••
I think you may need some guidance with your domaining

•••
I think you may need some guidance with your domaining
Think it, no problem.
As long as you own domains like "uberstartup.com" (???) I understand that you are focused on other domains.

•••
Other domains, do you mean domains that sell?

•••
Last edited:
•••
I see you have no trade score, does this mean you have never sold a domain?

•••
this is becoming fun to follow:xf.smile:

@DOMAIN ILLUMINATI , you've got this domain listed with Sedo.

@DnEbook its got few offers too & over 60,000 views

someone is interested in it. lol

•••

Yes, his brother makes the offers I am guessing ..... LOL
~
As for views, I even had a look, after all it's like a car crash, nothing good to be seen but you look anyway
~
Don't take it too seriously, every now and then I try and pass on a little common sense

Last edited:
•••
•••
I see you have no trade score, does this mean you have never sold a domain?
No, but I see you have 10 stars - does this mean you understand my domain/s?
Obviouslyyy not.

•••

You are welcome.
Let me tell you that I don't have this valuable dash - domain(s) listed on SEDO, I just use it (them) as forwarder(s) to the one you mean, that's why it is not for sale.

Yes, numbers are facts.

Last edited:
•••
I have a few, e-discount/.com and m-65./com are one of them
Got a plenty offers for both but they were a low ball offers so I will wait for some serious buyer :)

•••
Yes, his brother makes the offers I am guessing ..... LOL
That's wrong of course - even I don't knowww who made the offers, it's not possible to detect this in your SEDO - acount (as some may know). But I can assure you and everyone, that my brother was not making (any of) them, I asked him.

As for views, I even had a look, after all it's like a car crash, nothing good to be seen but you look anyway
The "car crash" happened only in your brain, believe me.
3 bids / +60k views are just the beginning, for me it's more like a "car start".

Don't take it too seriously, every now and then I try and pass on a little common sense
However you take it, it is what it is - everything other in your life is your viewww

+++

Here is another dash - domain I own:

top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top.top

- 14 "top"
- 13 hyphens
- 55 characters
- TLD .top

NOT FOR SALE

+++

@ Moderation

I don't have any intention to "derail" this thread.
It has still all to do with my posted dash - domains.

Others bring my toptoptop... ...top.top - domain into the game - so it is natural that I have to reply if necessary.
So there no need to delete.
Just saying,

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
LOL

@DOMAIN ILLUMINATI I really hope your gigantic domains sell for a gigantic amount of money.

•••
•••
Hey, it's not for sale!

He said it countless times already. Now let's get back to the topic of the thread.
True, but I assume he meant the toptoptop... ...top.top - domain in fact and indeed not my posted dash - domains (which are forwarding to it).

+++

Ok, back to the topic:

Here is another dash - domain I own:

top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top-top.top

- 13 "top"
- 12 hyphens
- 51 characters
- TLD .top

NOT FOR SALE

Last edited:
•••
More and more good sales
Even at NP 😂

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back