Dynadot

domains Showcase Auction Listings You want Offers on to Push it to Auction.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
(For the Godaddy version of this Thread Click Here)
Ok .Before we begin. Important things.

1.Already asked Eric Lyons about this and got the "greenlight" so long as certain RULES are followed (Read Rules Below)
2. This thread is in no way condoning SHILL bidding to drive up the price of domain auctions with fake bids.
3. Anyone caught not following the Rules (Below) i.e. shilling bidding will be reported here and to Sedo respectively.
4. Rule #1. Do not make an offer on any domain showcased in this thread unless you intend to buy it. No exceptions.
5. Rule #2. If you make an offer on any Sedo listing showcased here you UNDERSTAND that it WILL BE PUSHED to that FREE SEDO AUCTION.
6. Rule #3. If you make an offer and it goes to auction and you are the only bidder. You are OBLIGATED to BUY IT. so ONLY make an offer on domains you intend to BUY. No exceptions.
7. Rule #4. Only List Domains with NO RESERVE and with a starting minimum bid of $99 in the Sedo Listing.
8. Rule #5. No SHILL BIDDING.

Warning: Any attempt at Shill bidding a domain to inflate it's price will be reported to Sedo and most likely Sedo will close their accounts.

How will we know?

Because Shill bidding is risky. Sometimes people get STUCK with domains they never intended to buy because they kept shill bidding to bump the price and then sometimes there are no more other bids after that. The shill bidder gets stuck with the domain. Most will want to back out because they never wanted the domain in the first place and was just doing a buddy a favor. Sometimes the seller will argue with the bidder for not owning up to the responsibility of paying up after the auction is over etc etc.
In Short?

Shill bidding if it goes WRONG is just a BIG MESS.

All of which would happen here and very publicly as many NP's have seen.
Trust me. Shilling bidding is 50-50. Some will get away with it. But most will hit a snag and be exposed as a shill bidder and that's blemish that will STICK.

So why risk it?

With THAT out of the way. let's begin.

Who here have desperately wanted an offer, ANY OFFER on their domains on Sedo which they could push to the free Sedo auction?

How many people have made an offer via email to the owner of a domain only to be told to make their offer on their Sedo listing for the domain only to have the domain owner push to auction without even giving you a heads up? (annoying right?)

How many people have always wanted to see how their domains would "DO" in an auction situation but for whatever reason they couldn't pay for a Sedo auction $69?

Either because they can't afford it or they are just not that confident about their domain to pay to start a Sedo auction? But someone else is?

To be perfectly honest. The best scenario is to get an offer on Sedo. Push it to free auction and then use that $69 that should have been payment to start a Sedo auction and use it to pay for a featured listing on Sedo or Namebio to promote the auction.

Let's be honest again. Many of us have domains that we're 50-50 on. We're not too confident but we "swear" if it only went on auction where all the exposure is it would sell for decent money or big money.

Sedo's Push Make Offer to a Free Sedo Auction is very much an overlooked hidden gem of an opportunity in domaining. I think it's the only marketplace that has this "gimmick" and it's a pretty sweet one.

Is there anyone on NP who is willing to buy a domain for say $100-$125? if the domain is worth it?

Would you make this offer knowing you are helping a fellow domainer push that offer to a free Sedo auction?

Total Win win. You get the domain you are after and the domain seller sells a domain for the cheapest cost possible.

What do you have to lose? If you get outbid then you don't really lose anything.

So this is my solution and the point of this post.

Looking for a $99+ offer on your Sedo Listed Domain to push to free auction?

Then.......

Showcase your SEDO Domain listings that you want to get $99+ offers on. HERE in this thread.

(with the UNDERSTANDING that you INTEND to USE THAT OFFER TO PUSH that domain to a Free Sedo Auction.)
Make an OFFER on domains you LIKE and INTEND to BUY and will Pay for if you are the only bidder in that auction.
Any offer on any Sedo Listing initiated because of this thread must be reported to the domain owner in this thread via REPLY TO POST so that the Domain Owner knows it's an NP user and not just an actual Sedo offer.
Why?
Transparency!
We see such transparency in the NP domain auctions all the time!
If a deal goes bad? Then grievances can be aired out publicly here and ruler breakers will be exposed.
Recap.
Domain owners?
1. List domains on Sedo at the lowest Minimum amount allowed ($99? $110?) whatever it is.
2. List domains as No Reserve even at auction at Sedo.
3. Redirect your domain to it's Sedo listing.
4. Post Sedo Listed Domains you want offers on that you intend to push to Sedo Free auction.
Domain Buyers?
1. Follow Domain redirect to Sedo Listing.
2. Make offer.
3. You may need to send counter offer.
4. Expect to see domain pushed to auction of which YOU are the first and highest and maybe the only bidder.
5. When Auction is over and you are the only with the highest bid or only bid. Proceed with payment and prepare to transfer domain to your registrar account

Warning!!!!!

1. All bids and offers are final and bidding. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. Winning bidders MUST PAY for WON domains and proceed with payment and transfer of domains.
3. NO EXCUSES that you "didn't know" as it is clear what the purpose of this thread is.

So Domainer? What domain would you like to get at least a $100 offer on so you can activate the Free Push to Sedo Auction?

Let's begin!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
only 20$ get you started, you may end up getting a nice deal

auction ended thanks for the bids

Last edited:
•••
I made an offer for dxuf. good luck

•••
•••
Hi, would appreciate someone making a 20 bucks offer for
Tots1.com

Even if no one else bids you still have a bargain at 20 bucks

•••
Last post here was Oct 26, 2019? Anyone else?

Very surprised about the stats for this thread.

Views: 11,596
Replies:303

I guess I'll just bump this to keep it alive.

bump

•••
•••
So............just discovered this now.

Is it true Sedo no longer has the "Push to Auction" option? I read it somewhere online on some domain blog.

Kinda makes this thread obsolete yea?

•••
Is it true Sedo no longer has the "Push to Auction" option? I read it somewhere online on some domain blog.

I received an offer couple of days ago and if I remember correctly it still had the option available to push the domain to auction.

•••
I received an offer couple of days ago and if I remember correctly it still had the option available to push the domain to auction.

hmmm ok. honestly I never did confirm. But if you say so then I guess this thread is still relevant. So the $96,000 question is. "Did you push the domain to auction?". lol

I think it's time I revive this thread.

Full disclosure. Creating this thread for all of NP means I used up one of my own precious 5 allowed NP external sales thread allotments.

So please show some appreciation and do use it to create domain listings you want offers on that you want to push to auction at Sedo.

I would assume you guys who paid for subscription to NP also have the same amount of allowed external sales threads.

Theoretically you can mention your domains here with no such limits since I'm using up one of mine for you guys.

Stay Home. Stay safe. Wash hands. God Bless.

And Good luck to all.

Thanks.

•••
Hello NP,
I'm trying to free up some of my allowed External domains and sales thread limits.

So I've decided to consolidate both my threads below into one all encompassing thread to cover all platforms.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/sh...fers-on-to-push-it-to-auction.1005683/page-13

https://www.namepros.com/threads/sh...-you-want-bids-on-to-push-to-auction.1042015/

The new thread for all domain auction platforms that you want offers on your domains that you want to push to auction or are already at auction is below.

I just want to free up one external domain and website sales allotment for my paid account and just streamline everything.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/sh...h-to-auction-or-is-a-auction-already.1193387/

Please from now on submit ALL your domains to the link above. It's just better this way and less clutter.

Please go to the link blow for more info and details and instructions.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/sh...h-to-auction-or-is-a-auction-already.1193387/

I hope everyone is safe and healthy and all the best. Thank you for understanding.

•••
I have a couple of .at domains that i would like to get push to auction at sedo.

nasa.at
discus.at
boyfriend.at
supercomputer.at

Please PM me if you are fine to offer the 20 Euro.

•••
•••
•••
Hi Name Pros,
I have :
NFT4Meta.com
Crashcourseplus.com
Forfewdollars.com
cozinn.com

Hava a nice bidding 😄

•••
New Rule from the OP (me). I’ve noticed that some old posts on here with links to their auctions are linking to nonexistent auctions as they are over.

But now these links are just backlinks to Sedo. I mean we don’t need to help out Sedo with these links as they still link to Sedo but now links are just promoting Sedo solely not your benefit.

Just a thought too. If your domain forwards to say your Sedo auction or godaddy auction and does not sell. Why not redirect your domain to your new auction if this is allowed by Namepros?

So if the auction is over either edit the post and just leave it blank or put that auction is over but don’t delete the post so as to keep this thread with many posts.

Last edited:
•••
Next. I just noticed people setting up their Sedo auctions with minimum offer as $20.

Is this new? No longer $59?

Are they trying to compete with Godaddy?

Can anyone confirm?

So I guess officially I need to change the rules to this thread from people making min offer of $20 which can be pushed to auction?

What would be Sedo’s commission on a $20 final bid?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back