Dynadot

showcase Showcase and discuss your "mena" domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
The recent $25,000 sale of coinmena.com has shed light on the term "mena" and created interest in some domain investors.

If you have invested in a "mena" domain, feel free to showcase and discuss it here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hempmena

Last edited:
•••
gotta surf the wave. so...
found:
(dawtcom):

MenaTokens

•••
Hahaha nice thread! Lol

I saw someone reg TokenMena.com after my post about coinmena.com

That one I missed.

Also don't forget

UAE
DUBAI
KSA KINGDOM SAUDI ARABIA

I've got MENABITCOINS.COM.

•••
No MENA names here.

I bet this will start a reg frenzy of MENA names with new domainers. :xf.smile:

A lot of my focus has been Dubai and Abu Dhabi over the years and I sell quite a few .COM & .AE names to mainly UAE end-users. MENA is not a common term used in businesses and even less popular in domains. This doesn't mean a name will never sell as your saw with coinmena but it is very unlikely and not advisable to go and buy MENA names, even names similar to coinmena as some people will start doing.

•••
No MENA names here.

I bet this will start a reg frenzy of MENA names with new domainers. :xf.smile:

A lot of my focus has been Dubai and Abu Dhabi over the years and I sell quite a few .COM & .AE names to mainly UAE end-users. MENA is not a common term used in businesses and even less popular in domains. This doesn't mean a name will never sell as your saw with coinmena but it is very unlikely and not advisable to go and buy MENA names, even names similar to coinmena as some people will start doing.

yea guys. don't go crazy registering MENA domains now. but if you "have" some. sell sell sell if you were looking for a "signal" here it is.

•••
I got Mena.xyz which was registered before.

•••
forgot these.

ChainMena.com
BlockMena.com
MenaBlock.com
5GMena.com
Mena5G.com

What amazes me too is how many "Mena" domains are owned by Chinese.

•••
Hahaha nice thread! Lol

I saw someone reg TokenMena.com after my post about coinmena.com.

I want to post a picture of me with a check too!

Token Mena
Tokens Mena
Wallet Mena

I might even consider an offer for slightly less.

•••
What is mena and are any sales to show that this is a business branding trend?

•••
•••
MenaPay.io
Imena.com

14,846 domain names contain the keyword Mena.

Mena is also a town in Arkansas.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=9G...hUKEwicytCVpsLjAhUpo1kKHeUgBnkQ4dUDCAo&uact=5

Funny, I recall hearing the name over and over years past.

But you forgot the juicy part.

“MENA, Ark. - What do Bill Clinton and Oliver North have in common, along with the Arkansas State Police and the Central Intelligence Agency? All probably wish they had never heard of Mena.”

http://idfiles.com/menacoverup.htm

•••
Funny, I recall hearing the name over and over years past.

But you forgot the juicy part.

“MENA, Ark. - What do Bill Clinton and Oliver North have in common, along with the Arkansas State Police and the Central Intelligence Agency? All probably wish they had never heard of Mena.”

http://idfiles.com/menacoverup.htm

wow. thanks. Iran Contra? I gotta watch that Tom Cruise movie again. Loved that movie. I doubt it was 100% true to the actual events. There had to be some embellishment. lol

•••
What is mena and are any sales to show that this is a business branding trend?
Sorry. couldn't edit last post. MENA is Middle East North Africa.

•••
CannabisMena.com

cannabismena_com.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
The recent $25,000 sale of coinmena.com has shed light on the term "mena" and created interest in some domain investors.

If you have invested in a "mena" domain, feel free to showcase and discuss it here.

I am in the MENA region,the term is used, not too often though.

Keep in mind there are at least 17 countries in the region, (across two continents), what applies to one country, doesn't necessarily apply to others.

It is interesting tho, will keep any eye on it.

•••
Hi,

This is a stretch imo, Canna usage is punishable by lengthy prison sentences in the MENA region.

Just some info.

In Mena a city in Polk County, Arkansas, United States?

Cheers
Corey

•••
In Mena a city in Polk County, Arkansas, United States?

Cheers
Corey

No, that's okay..

Good luck selling it..

•••
found this interesting article -

Middle East to Become World’s Future Cannabis Hub? - insidearabia.com

In January 2019, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for an exponential increase in the country’s production of hemp, or kendir in Turkish.

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
MenaWatch.com

For News & watch

•••
If doing a NameBio search be sure to look at the results because mena can often appear as part of the domain even though it has nothing to do with the acronym. eg. a mena search includes WomenActionMedia(org) for $4800 even though it clearly is not MENA.

You can reduce them by using the prefix or suffix settings in NameBio, but even there some are not really mena I think. For example, menalive (com) for $1800 comes up in the prefix only search, but I presume the name is meant as MenAlive not MENAlive (although either possible of course).

The exact term MENA has no sales in NameBio.

Until this sale gets in NameBio the highest sale including mena anywhere is electromenager.fr but I presume that is not MENA related. The next highest is imena.com at $19,000.

Bob

•••
Back