Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
DaruIsland.com

daruisland_com.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gili Kedis Island
2021-02-06_161656.jpg

GiliKedis.com

•••
G

Last edited:
•••
TangaloomaIsland.com
* They use "Tangalooma," but there are more searches for "Tangalooma Island"

DaydreamIslandResort.com
* US jurisdiction - This is a popular Whitsunday Island in the Australian Whitsunday region.

Whitsunday.org
* Covers the group of all Whitsunday Islands.

SaintBarthelemy.org
* Popular tourist island for all the pretentious and pompous celebrities wanting to get their hair braided and lay on the beach without getting sand on their bodies (kidding.)

WallisAndFutuna.net
* A French Polynesian island website I intend on developing to bring more people to their developing destination, and support the local community.

@Corey if you want any of these to develop because you enjoy this sort of thing, you can have them for free. I suggest WallisAndFutuna because it's an untapped potential and the community will be infinitely grateful.

If not that's cool. I'll get around to it someday. Tangalooma Island may be interested in buying due to the search figures (which will strengthen SEM) and the same for Daydream Island Resort.

•••
Orkney and shetland.com (UK / Scotland)
Orkney and shetlands.com (UK / Scotland)

(Dropping after 10 days)

•••
SaintHelenaAscensionAndTristanDaCunha.com

It used to be

- Saint Helena Ascension
- Tristan Da Cunha

Now it's all one big name/country.

So this is probably my first country in a .com.

I have the capital city too

- EdinburghOfTheSevenSeas.com

I've looked and very easy to get to front page for searches like "Saint Helena Ascension" and "Tristan Da Cunha". Then I'll probably just do that and put my ass up on it or something til someone buys it.

•••
Orkney and shetland.com (UK / Scotland)
Orkney and shetlands.com (UK / Scotland)

(Dropping after 10 days)

Have some fun with it before you let it go

•••
•••
Fun? Elaborate plz..

Alistair Carmichael is the sole member of parliament for Orkney and Shetland.

Maybe publish a satire homepage, making a mockery of his time in parliament, or of the people that failed to support his great ideas throughout his time in parliament.

Then, email newsletters, media, journalists, parliamentarians etc the link to your website.

See if you get a response.

U don't know man. It'd be funny if your domain made some people talk just before you let it go.

•••
RomanticIslands.com
TropicalIslands.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back