Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CannajoyBud.com
JoyCannabud.com
CannaHampers.com
WeedHampers.com
WeedHemper.com

•••
Hempholic.com

BDB4E712-0967-4FD2-B08F-C834BC8EB988.jpeg

•••
•••
I have many good marijuana domains

all here at marijuanadomain.com , marijuanaguy.com and more

•••
Renewing today: 420parking (.com)

•••
•••
Dropping lots of these.

Cbgoil got registered after I dropped. Several others dropping soon. I’m only keeping the cream.

•••
dkcannabis /com

escannabis /com

frcannabis /com

grcannabis /com

hucannabis /com

rucannabis /com

•••
Dropping lots of these.

Cbgoil got registered after I dropped. Several others dropping soon. I’m only keeping the cream.
My similar drops get snapped up too. Have you found a way to profit from drop auctions?

•••
I can not even sell a dot com to the owner of a dot ca. It is a company that is growing and trademarked the name after I bought the dot com. I reached out and no reply. Ah well. Been holding these things for almost 10 years now! Just takes 1 I suppose.

•••
IMO – Once the long awaited ‘Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking Act’ finally passes both US Houses of Congress, Cannabis Domain Investors will hopefully see some movement in their sales as the Act will now allow for cannabis websites to utilize both banking and credit card company services – currently a major obstacle within this sector. The Act would not be the full US Cannabis Legalization we seek - however, it should be a positive step forward for us all.

•••
WeSmokeMarijuana.com

MegaTrichome.com

MegaTrichomes.com

SuperTrichome.com

SuperTrichomes.com

Trichome.cc

Trichomes.cc

•••
Only one I have is P/o/t/D/e/a/l/e/r(dot)com

•••
•••
Lemonder.com
A cannabis strain
How much do you think it worths at wholesale?

•••
•••
•••
Well I believe this a new development or at least since I last looked at the .com over a year ago @Keith ( whois updated last may -til 2026) guessing they bought it.

Strains.com > Strainsusa.com

( Just renewed the .club)

•••
Well I believe this a new development or at least since I last looked at the .com over a year ago @Keith ( whois updated last may -til 2026) guessing they bought it.

Strains.com > Strainsusa.com

( Just renewed the .club)
Rosener owned that domain…

•••
Rosener owned that domain…

Thanks...assuming he sold then and it went unreported. Sure would like to know what he got for it.

•••
@Keith ah yes the old prelinks still show Ganjapreneur ....I remember that much now..

•••
•••
House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level

•••
420reason.com
Cannabisvows.com
Splific.com

•••
DrLeafy.com & .uk
LeafyBros.com
Cannabros.co.uk
Ebud.uk
HQHerb.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back