IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Couple of new delivery domains -
CannabisQuickly.com
MarijuanaQuickly.com

•••
•••
•••
Keep getting emails from @Jason.tv from potdomains. Big show going on today happy 420
The email he is using info@ keeps bouncing, so i signed up with rapidfiredomains last night. Today not recognizing my password.
Anyone get signed up with these guys and list anything?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
420.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
not sure if i mentioned it, but 420.ist. ty

•••
Keep getting emails from @Jason.tv from potdomains. Big show going on today happy 420
The email he is using info@ keeps bouncing, so i signed up with rapidfiredomains last night. Today not recognizing my password.

Hey MOMD,

I see you wrote down that you visited "RapidFireDomains" when the site is actually RapidFireDomaining.com

The 420 auction did not complete today so there will be another auction tomorrow 4/21/21 at 4:20 EST finishing the rest of them. There are still easily a couple hundred cannabis names to call off tomorrow.

•••

Hi Master, Go to RapidfireDomaining.com click the Login/Register button on the home page, then click the REGISTER link and fill out the form. It worked for me. There will be a carry over auction on 4/21 for pot domains so don't miss it!

Last edited:
•••
Yes I wrote it wrong and I was at correct url. Then email from voiceauctions to confirm my identity.
Everything has been reset and I am in now.
Spent an hour now checking it out, appears you need to be part of clubhouse to participate, in the room when they call your name, take all bin's down elsewhere. 15 second offer period. Honestly quite confusing, 9 tabs open now. Closing them all.
Thanks for your replies, guys. Hey, i am a poet, didn't even know it.
No, I wont quit my day job.

•••
Interesting article -

Australian project will set technical plan for fiber production @ HempTODAY

Inspired me to register - HempFiber.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
After all these years of debate Keith is correct. Strains can be used for Cannabis scientifically, so it isn't a slang term after all. At least I now know the exact answer to the debate. Varieties, Strains and Cultivars are correct terms depending on genetic composition.

"The use of “strain” names for IndicaSativa hybrids began with Watson (1985). A database of strain names currently lists 14,348 of them (Seedfinder 2019). This crowd-sourced enterprise – crossing and re-crossing hybrids of largely clandestine parentage – has resulted in a loss of genetic diversity (Mudge et al. 2018). Most strains sold by seed companies are characterized as “Sativa-dominant” or “Indica-dominant.” The arbitrariness of these designations is illustrated by “AK-47”, a hybrid strain that won “Best Sativa” in the 1999 Cannabis Cup, and won “Best Indica” four years later (McPartland 2017). Conceptually, a “strain” is equivalent to a “cultivar,” the latter being a taxonomic rank recognized by the “International Code of Nomenclature for Cultivated Plants” (ICNCP, Brickell et al. 2016). However, few commercial “strains” of drug-type Cannabis have met ICNCP requirements for cultivar recognition (Small 2015)."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7148385/

:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
.com.au
growtable.png

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
CBDhoney.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
countrycannabis.com
10,000 USD

Not my sale

one of your favorite domainers people here with a domain i closed on today;

GanjaXpress.com

Does domain aesthetics count? If so, does this one work?

FajitaXpress.com

•••
a new style sales lander for

Cool Text - CBDV 383516189054152.png

.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
Cannabinol.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
Still a Work In Progress

Laby.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
A facelift for

coollogo_com-13775329.png

Cheers
Corey

•••
TonicCannabis.com
:xf.grin:
The idea comes from making cannabis in tonic form. This is massively being adopted

Last edited:
•••
•••
Not my sale

CannabisPodcast.com
2,084 USD

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back